Yay weed!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TaraRose

Reaction score
Hi guys..been lurking for a while and just thought I would introduce myself and say hi :) I'm 22 from Washington state and smoke just about every day. Ok..every day. Ok..several times a day :p Yay weed! Hehe..This forum rocks :heart:

Hey TR. Welcome! Post away and throw a bean or two in a pot in your closet and grow with us!

Welcome to MP. I'm with you all the way i smoke everyday all day. :p Anyway glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Hope you enjoy the site. ;)

yes...please do!..........................come grow with us :heart:

Hmm..growings not a bad idea. Maybe I will check out some threads on it and see what I can come up with! Where do you get seeds??

I like seedboutique.com Nirvana seeds.

all you need is to germ some seed and stick it in a clay pot and put it in direct sun.

check out my outdoor grow journal. just organic soil, water and casting tea and fish emulsion.

all products that are dirt cheap and require VERY little attention.

now get started!

Hello and welcome!
Putting beans in soil sounds good to me too.

I'm outside for the summer, and I'm thinking about some inside for the winter.

Post a Journal sometime if you do!

TaraRose said:
Hi guys..been lurking for a while and just thought I would introduce myself and say hi :) I'm 22 from Washington state and smoke just about every day. Ok..every day. Ok..several times a day :p Yay weed! Hehe..This forum rocks :heart:
Hi Tara :ciao: nice to see another person up here in the trees and rain. I used Sensible Seeds, ship from the UK to here in 2 wks or less, low shipping charges. Check out Mandala seeds at their site (I see somebody else says them 2) they are not just cheap, they all seem to take off & grow well for me, better than some more expensive stuff.

Thanks for all the suggestions guys! I have been doing A LOT of reading and research and I'm sure I will have tons of questions soon. Everyone around here is so nice..must be the smokin! I think everyone in the world should smoke a bowl every morning when they wake up, and the world would be a MUCH happier place!! hehe..

TaraRose said:
I think everyone in the world should smoke a bowl every morning when they wake up, and the world would be a MUCH happier place!! hehe..

Hey Tara, one time, long before you were born, just about everyone did! And it was! :yay:

been smoking for most of my life ....reefer that is.... and have never regretted it once. tho have often wished for all the pot i dropped on the floor to materialize when i was out. So, just in case....i always saved that last bowel till i got my next.
good growin
tcbud

AH HA HA..you know I was thinking the same thing today. I saw breaking up some dank to smoke a bowl and dropped a fat little orange nug somewhere on the floor. I still can't find it...damn it... :(

Latest posts

Back