yellow leaves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chirp

Reaction score
Yo guys. My girls are about 3-3.5 feet tall I've been on 12/12 for about 3.5 weeeks. I have alot of flowers all over the plants. My question is that my fan leaves towards the bottom of my plants are starting to turn yellow. Is this normal. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

it's nitrogen defficiency. You need to get them some nitrogen and it'll stop the nitrogen from turning all the leaves yellow and dying. Good luck!

~burn One~
Dewayne

I have been using bloom nutes that have nitrogen in it

well that's how you do, but maybe get some with higher nitrogen levels. they make a kind i think it's called pete's or something that has high nitrogen levels and bloom nutes, it's what i use.

but when you are in the last few weeks of flowering, the leaves turning yellow are inevitable. THe plant usually feeds off the leaves and they turn yellow and die. but i don't believe you're that close

nah i dont think so either although i have been flowering for almost a month

You have at least another month, possibly two months of flower left so you may want to get some nutes with a higher dose of nitrogen in it. That will help with the yellowing. It's not a huge deal but will help to maximize your yields. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.

ohhh no...Nitrogen def IS a huge deal. If that yellow disease crawls up your plant eating your leaves, it'd be like taking solar panels off of a solar power based house, you'd no longer have electricity. Except in this case you'd just have no more thing called photosenthesis. Your plant uses the leaves to get energy from the sun, when they turn yellow and die, that's all gone and your bud production is completely at a stand still. Fix the problem by using a higher nitrogen based nutes.

Some of the lower leaves will turn yellow and die, that is inevitable but you can help the situation out by giving higher doses of N during flower. That's what I meant in the above post. Take care and be safe.

yeah i figured what you meant, but i was just letting him know that it's not just okay to let it go on out. i didn't know if he got that feeling but some people might. i was just warning him of the possible situation if he lets it follow out. it's all good man lol :)

Latest posts

Back