What's your music?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's do you listen the most when you're baked?

• Rock (classic,rage,metal,indie)

• Electronic (techno,DnB,House,trance)

• Classical (big band,swing,ska)

• Blues/R&B (Kenny G,Smooth Jazz, 50 cent, Nas)

• Country

• college radio

• corporate radio

• not into music

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm a drummer in a local rock band so I'm kind particular to that genre but will listen to anything ,except new age country <shiver>

Feel like a complete stoner saying this, but I listen to XM radio 40 hours a week at work, the only station it is on while I'm there is channel 95 (formerly 101) The Joint Raggae. They play Marley on the hour every hour so you can't go wrong :hubba:.

someguy said:
EVERYTHING, except foreign (but i did find a mexican punk rock staion i liked in so cal, wish i understood it), and house/ rave/b.s.. too many genres to list. too many favs to list... but the rock genre the best. oldies to to hardcore/punk/alternetive, no emo hahaha. wise my lawn was emo so it would cut itself
:rofl:
haha thats awesome. I hate emo/screamo infestations..I like it old school;)

No stoner metal option? no rap/hip hop? The songs about it say it all...

Forreals Though Its Tight Being Blown Listening To Some Houston Chopped N Screwed Music U Can Understabd Every Word They Say The Songs Slow But So Am I Lol Works Out

EASTLA_KUSHSMOKA said:
Forreals Though Its Tight Being Blown Listening To Some Houston Chopped N Screwed Music U Can Understabd Every Word They Say The Songs Slow But So Am I Lol Works Out

I luv screwed music, King koopa is the bomb screwed.

Cannibal Corpse, Gomba Jahbari, Cultura Profetica, Los Cafres, DRI, Billyclub Sandwich, Everybody Gets Hurt, Mago de Oz, More to Pride, Victor Wooten, Bob Marley, John Coltrane, Robi Draco Rosa, Skinless, The Tony Danza Tapdance Extravaganza, Groundation, Gondwana, Israel Vibrations, Steel Pulse, These Days, Megadeth, Metallica, Nile, Ray Charles, Santana, Six Feet Ditch, 100 Demons, Settle the Score, VooDoo Glow Skulls

almost all names in spanish are reggae bands.

Pink floyd,,Hawkwind,,David Grey,,,UFO,,Black Sabbath and anything from the 70s. I miss the 70s

Classical. Some times I will listen to oldies but goodys though not very frequently.

you ever here of MOFO PARTY BAND .UP Beat Boggie Woggie Blues .

Latest posts

Back