why dose everyone say nice plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd like a closer look at the plant in your pic, but from what i can see of it it looks kinda thin and weak, you should really do better than that. take the time to read up on growin mj and you'll have better results. you suck!

hows that? feel better now?

sorry new to forums dont no how i can do that my plants fine its a white widow and growing ok at mo

4u2sm0ke said:
no yours are just full of bugs..yuck:p
why do i find this so funny :rofl:
Sorry Turkey :48:

Im sure people get the hint, if there posting and doing a little research they would have to see the amazing results/pics some of the more established growers have.

sliderz said:
sorry new to forums dont no how i can do that my plants fine its a white widow and growing ok at mo

well compared to my plants yours look weak and thin. so imo they're not fine.. see how that works? your happy with your plant who am i to tell you your doing something wrong? if you ask for help i'll help but if you just post a pic to show your plant im not gonna bash your grow.

canibanol cannonball said:
why do i find this so funny :rofl:
Sorry Turkey :48:

Im sure people get the hint, if there posting and doing a little research they would have to see the amazing results/pics some of the more established growers have.

haha keep laughin!! Im ganna email some spider mites to ya:p

damn mother nature! Let the records show that my indoors are BUG FREE!!

your all missing the point all i wanted to say is why tell a guy or girl his grow is good when it could be better with help of you guys but i now no why you put stuff like .............or that setup is junk..try again..oh and good luck....lol..is that better?.. dose that help any one

if you don't like what we say to people about their plants be the one to say something else. if you think a plant looks like crap say so. why do we have to do it for you?

slowmo77 well compared to my plants yours look weak and thin. so imo they're not fine.. see how that works.............................................i do the best i can lol

man wish i never started this all i wanted to do was help a guy out

sliderz said:
your all missing the point all i wanted to say is why tell a guy or girl his grow is good when it could be better with help of you guys but i now no why you put stuff like .............or that setup is junk..try again..oh and good luck....lol..is that better?.. dose that help any one

naah I know what he's sayin'.. senior growers shouldnt be "enablers" by praising a poor grow.. but "encouraged"

If you want to critisize then please do so...with class and a carefull choice of words;)

sliderz said:

thats what Im saying..would you feel better about yourself if i was to look at your grow and say that^^ or those look good..and leave it at that...I do not intened to put someone down that is new to growing..if they ask a question for help..thats the invataion for custuctive critasisium (SP)..if they dont ask a question..I dont give an answer..but if they ask..(How do they Look) then ill be honest..and when someone is asking for help a lot of the time there looking for incouragment..thats all i have to say...Im going to smoke a bong now

4u2sm0ke said:
thats what Im saying..would you feel better about yourself if i was to look at your grow and say that^^ or those look good..and leave it at that...I do not intened to put someone down that is new to growing..if they ask a question for help..thats the invataion for custuctive critasisium (SP)..if they dont ask a question..I dont give an answer..but if they ask..(How do they Look) then ill be honest..and when someone is asking for help a lot of the time there looking for incouragment..thats all i have to say...Im going to smoke a bong now

So...How do they look? hahaaaaaa:D

im gonna shut up and talk to my plants get more sence out of them and wll help any grower out there the more people grow the better

ya don't take anything said the wrong way, its all good man. we're all here for the same reason to learn, if we can help along the way its a bonus. one of the best things about this site is that everyone here is very helpful and super nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back