why dose everyone say nice plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey sliderz, welcome to MP!! If I haven't learned anything else in life, I've learned how to serve up a great **** sandwich. Ya gotta toss in a complement, then give em the straight ****, and end with a complement. Its easy to say.... what a piece of crap. Its another to serve it such a way that its received. I really appreciate ALL the encourgement I've gotten here. Its ALL the encourgement I've gotten. You know as well as everyone here, you can't brag about your hobby, unless you want to play bump em with Bubba in a cell!! This is one of the few places you can brag, show off, be a little (or a lot) silly. I can't tell you how many hours I've logged here. Not as much as the OG's, but I'm gaining.... I've said all this to say....... Welcome to MP, hang out with us an hit that thang!!!

i've had some crappy grows and i was very aware that they were crappy i didn't need anyone to tell me that. but i was still proud of them because i planted the seed and helped it grow. we can all be nice and get our point across in a way that doesn't cause anyone to feel stupid or less than anyone else. after this thread im sure you know what that feels like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back