Treat's Tent Tales

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lookin like she's gonna be a dank pull off those healthly ladies. keep on w/ what yer doin tasty. :cool2:

Thanks 7G- I hope you are right.
They enjoyed a yummy breakfast and then a trip to the spa for a trim.

The BCD are really tricky- so damn dense I could hardly find where the leaf meets the stalk. They look a little stunned by their new do's but seem to be rebounding nicely.

I'm challenged by figuring out the best way to arrange my plants under the lights for maximum exposure.

How do you arrange your plants under the lights?

I make sure they are in the foot print of the light and rotate them a quarter turn every day -- don't know if this helps them, but it helps me... I, like you, tend to fuss over my plants way too much, but I just love them -- to death :)

Peace

HemperFi
That helps. Yep I turn mine a quarter each day and rearrange them all every other day.
How did you ever guess? :ROFL:

I simply keep thinking there has got to be a way to make the most out of those 1600W.

We need an icon that has someone hugging their plant to death! :fussing:

Your plants are looking great. They are nice and full and a wonderful shade of green. Keep up the good work!

Thought I would share another before - after pruning. Didn't want to bore you with ALL of them.
Prune before K2.JPGPrune after K2.JPG

And the tent is looking good 2 days after the final prune.
Tent update today IMG_0718.JPG
These plants are mostly on 20 days 12/12.
Update 1.JPG

The rest closer to 10 days.
tent update today 2.JPG
IMG_0751.JPG

And my favorite little bud pics for your enjoyment.
The "max-autos"
Flower day 20.JPGFlower day 20-a.JPG

Blue City Diesel
BCD1-a.JPGBCD1.JPG

I'm not a fan of sugary cereals or frosted flakes but when I look at what is starting to happen on my leaves well.... how tasty is that?

Girls are doing well, tent is filling up.
We are half way on the Big Band Autos and counting down to harvest in about 3 weeks.

Enjoy.

IMG_0868.JPG

IMG_0916.JPG

IMG_0865.JPG

IMG_0903.JPG

IMG_0919.JPG

your plants look great...you have a green thinm for sure...cant wait to see them finished up and in a :bong1:

take care and be safe

4u2sm0ke
Thanks so much.
Looking forward to a little of this
:bong: :ccc: :joint4: :bongin: :bong2:
and a little of that :vap-Bong_smoker::vap_bong__emoticon: :smoke1::bong1:

Thanks much Bogart MT
:vap-leafy_wave:

I really :heart: when I see my thread pop up on the list of new posts and I swing by and someone has left a comment. I love hearing from you all.
It truly makes my day.

Now resume :watchplant:

:watchplant:

We :heart: you too

now resume:48:

4u2 Awww shucks- now you made me :eek:

Wish I could :ccc: but have to wait for harvest, dry and cure.

Luckily I've got two plants that should be ready in three more weeks.

One of them is really starting to turn yellow- (the younger of the two) - only plant in the tent that is doing that. Hmmm- just realized she is near the ballast? Could that be a problem?

The only reason I'm so worried is that there are not a lot of leaves on this plant to begin with. Like a baby Sativa. I know it is normal for them to start to yellow at the end BUT if this is something else- by the time I catch on it could be too late. AND if this is normal and I over-react with "remedies" I could make it worse.

Worse leaf was light yellow yesterday and today is turning brown. This is at bottom of plant - second or third node. And it is moving up the plant BUT only on the main leaves. (Fan- I think)

Last watering was two days ago- with some epsom salts added. (I've got quite a bit of coco in my pots). They are due for a feeding today- xpress coco part a/b @ 5 ml per L.

Overall plant looks really healthy and is budding up nicely. There are lots of smaller green leaves that look fine. These are the "main" leaves right of the stems- not happening on any of the branches. My understanding it that those leaves keep the plant going.

Pics coming soon

every leaf that's green and healthy is adding to the overall photosynthetic output of the plant, so any leaf that's green and healthy should be left on the plant . . . unless you're pruning low, unproductive nodes low on the plant (lollipopping)

a leaf at the second or third node on the mainstem is one of the oldest on the plant . . . and it's productivity is waning . . . this sounds like a product of age, and it's probably of no consequence whatsoever to the overall health of the plant . . . it's normal - clip it off

:48:

they look huge i want like those . i am courious is there a grow book that teaches how to do that

skullcandy
:yeahthat:
Dan K. is soooo right. Keep reading and participate like you are here. Everyone is very willing to help.

My best tip: Give the experts here as much information as you can so that they can help you easily. For example: Sick plants almost always need pictures for good diagnosis. Both problem area and Full plant. In addition there are a bunch more details to provide- see sticky in sick plant section.​

Stay tuned:
Trichomes are busting out all over- Day 25 plants now have beautiful ones showing up on multiple buds and leaves. Until yesterday it was really only the main colas that were showing the buildup. And the next crowd are starting to show on the buds.
All except the White Rhino which is continuing to grow with bud sites just starting. (Day 16) - However this is the longest finisher and will be the last one out of the tent so I expect it to be slower.

Update: Humidity in the tent is coming into more acceptable levels. Adding another run of ducting to get the exhaust farther away from the intake and tent in general seems to have helped. I now have a full day of 51%-57% through the whole light cycle. Waiting to see how day two goes. There was a peak after feeding last night - but I expect that. I've been keeping the oscillating fan lower during lights out and the dehumidifier outside the tent is helping a lot. I have to empty it 3-4 times a day.
I would like to get it even lower as they start to really bud up so am getting floor fan this weekend that I'm adding near the intake.

Plant of the day:
I have to say I'm really excited about my "fake" max-autos. This is one really nifty plant. And the Big Band genetics are nothing to sneeze at. As the first one to finish (3 weeks to go) it holds a very special place in my heart. Cool to watch same strain at different ages but flipped to 12/12 at the same time.

UH-OH
Weather has changed and my temps are up to 80-81 with lights on.
Humidity is staying down at 50%.

Rearranged ducting again today. That room gets sun during the day right now (didn't before) and so I'm still figuring out how to adjust.

They still look luscious - so I think we are OK. Looking for a second fan to use near intake. Hoping that will help to get me back down to 75 deg.
The heat the dehumidifier generates isn't really helping the situation.

Lights on in a few hours and time for another feeding.

The clones are really responding to their first real meal. Really perky and some are already 9" tall. Two are flowering. Is that even possible? But looks like little buds right at the very tip of the main shoot. Won't matter - they are about to get LST'd and then FIM'd. It is really fun knowing how the mom's for these plants look and being able to adjust from there.

Way too long without photos.
Reaching the half way point with the Kushies today.
Big Band is two weeks from being done.

IMG_0892.JPG

IMG_0897.JPG

IMG_0900.JPG

IMG_0901.JPG

IMG_0967.JPG

IMG_0968.JPG

IMG_0976.JPG

IMG_1044.JPG

IMG_1289.JPG

IMG_1208.JPG

IMG_1322.JPG