StickyTasticBud 4 weeks into flowering....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stickytasticbud

Reaction score
hey this is an update to my grow. I am just about 4 weeks and some days into the flowering cycle.

I am running the Pure Blend Pro Bloom, Liquid Karma, SugarDaddy, and just started adding Hydroplex today. 400 hps.UPDATE I am now adding hydroguard as well.

I snapped these pics right after the lights went off.

This is my first attempt for anyone who did not see my other journal i had started.
For the next cycle it will be interesting since this time i just went from seed and let them do their thing..and did not trim as much as i should have..but its not looking like its going to hurt the harvest at all.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

wow man, 4 weeks and looking that good, can't wait to see them when they're finished.
keep up the good work.

there are 5 plants going in there. six pots though, as one of them is being used to LST my shwag bag sativa thats growing. Ill snap some pics of that crazy thing tomorrow.

As for the strains.. (mostly bag seed)

But in pic 2..the tallest plant in the front left corner is called Hold em its a local strain.

The one to the right of it in the middle front is Some bagseed that ill give a name later haha. (the bold bagseeds are from the same strain)

and then the plant on the right front corner and back right corner is the shwag plant Its going to be some killer bud..it is really looking good.

And then the back middle is the bagseed
And the back left corner is also the same bagseed

Its all stuff that was premo smoke, even the shwag when it was in its mexican-brick-shwag form which was a year ago before i started only smoking real bud.

I started with 8 bag seeds germed.. I ended up with 5 females, only 1 male, and 2 just failed. So im pretty damn lucky for my first time.

i have clones of all these so ill make a couple mothers and still have enough to do 8 plant cycles..They will be much smaller since they are clones..I will be doing mainly big colas next flower cycle.

Whats up mang. May i say that is one fine grow you got going. ;) The ladies are looking nice and healthy and it's damn near a jungle in there. Whatever your doing keep it up because we all know it pays off in the end. :aok:

thanks everyone! Im going to try and snap some up close bud shots in a little while.

I made a dumb mistake and put a fan in my small veg room that was too powerful for the rooted clones who have not had much air on them. And over night four of them bend halfway over.

So i took that crap fan out and will be adding a light fan today. so far 2 of the 4 damaged ones are coming back just fine. But the other two are pretty crippled still.

pshhh who said you couldn't get good grass from bag seeds :). Great job man. They look amazing

good looking grow man...ahh bagseed the joy of them... you just never know what you'll get!

hey here are some more pics...So that way you can see the size of each plant.

hell yeah bagseed! I only smoke the best usually and even the best has seeds somestimes. I just got lucky and picked a good strain i think to collect the seeds from. It was a really good head high and clear when i first got it.

100_1799.jpg

100_1800.jpg

100_1802.jpg

100_1803.jpg

100_1807.jpg

100_1808.jpg

100_1809.jpg

100_1811.jpg

100_1812.jpg

100_1813.jpg

Forgot to mention i started added hydroguard today.

as for how long...I really am not too sure. I picked up a sweet scope today, 60 and 100x, so i can check out the trichs. I really dont know how many weeks away i might be, since it is my first grow.

The bagseed seems to have grown super fast compared to other ppl..but maybe it is just me thinking i am a little too much of a badass. I almost wonder if it is an auto flower strain...because they all started showing their sex before the 12/12 and before they were the "right height" for plants from seed. Who knows tho.

Buds are lookin GOOD!!!! Really damn good for your first grow. Keep up the good work bro!

thanks man! Its really exciting. I have dropped a lot of money so it will totally be worth the work i put into it.

The buds are starting to swell up more..ill post some more pics soon..they are really started to developed your trichs.

Some of the hairs are starting to turn colors also. More on some buds, especially lower, then others.

This is a really noob question..but anyone want to quess how well ill do?
I am hoping a .oz from each plant.

And any hydro guys wanna guess how many weeks ill have left? Its hard to decide cause they are looking so damn good already.

well i have some bad news.

The hold em decided to hermie....i found a couple buds that just had balls on them down low...so im choping it tonight.

and then another one had some balls forming...so i cut them off and am going to keep a close eye on it..because its the one with the best looking trichs so far.

Sad day :(

Any opinions on what to do if they all decide to hermie? It ***** i have to cut down one plant, but two will **** more, and if I find another one then that will reaaally ****.

But im staying hopeful.

just another update. Tomorrow is the start of week 6...if some of the trichromes are turning cloudy...but long till its time to pick..a couple weeks?

I need to figure out when i would have to flush them for 1-2 weeks. Cause the 1-2 weeks is coming around the corner..since week 9 is not very far.

so any help?

DAY 42

Hey everyone here is an update. THey are getting really close...mostly cloudy trichs, some amber..going to start the flush tomorrow.

100_1822.jpg

100_1824.jpg

100_1827.jpg

100_1831.jpg

100_1834.jpg

100_1836.jpg

100_1838.jpg

100_1839.jpg

100_1840.jpg

100_1841.jpg

Latest posts

Back