strange leaves. with pics....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

isumanzu

Reaction score
First off, hi.

Heres my story. I have 4 plants I started from seed in promix. Seeds are Mazzar from Dutch Passion. they were started under a fluorescent and then moved to a 400 MH. I'm using a quality 2 part nutrient + micro with a B1 solution and enzymes. Ph is 6.5-7 . temp is 65- 70, humidity 65%.

I originally started them in a closet in a ground floor bedroom where the temp was prob 75 minimum and 50% max humidity, under 2 fluorescent bulbs. Just a few days ago I moved them into my basement under the 400watt. Within 24 hours the leaves started to wilt starting at the stem and working outwards. This happened to a crop of mine before and most of the plants died. With the leaves wilting and drying up like over fertilization but my runoff ppm was 400 or something. I havn't tested my ppm yet for this crop but I highly doubt its messed.

I topped them so the branches would grow more. One will be a mother. they are 5 weeks old

Picture 732.jpg

Picture 723.jpg

thanks... but does anyone know what that wilting is?

I just put a dehumidifier in their which should lower the humidity and raise the temp in the room. and flushed them with water. I also put a heat pad under the 2 nicest plants.

Dont no but they are lookin pretty good ,i got a plant were the leaves are comein out all nareled up lookin and looks similer to urs but i think mine is doing it cause the leafs are pushin up to fast and getting a litttle messed up,but the plant i got is very healthy besides that ,and like i said your leafs look kind of like mine do ,but i realy dont no ,they look healthy to me tho

Maybe they need to be started on the HPS at a greater distance until they can get used to the intensity ?

No don't start on an hps. You are cool it may be a slight ph problem, I don't think its anything to worry about yet. I see a little leaf burning in a couple leaves. Keep an eye on it and post more pics. GL

Every thing that I have studied,
and asked about suggests that you place your hand at the tops of your grow and see how hot it gets on your skin. Mutt has even placed some light charts into the forums that give you proper distances to go by. Before you go off on a tangent reason the move through and adjust for the changes slowly, unless you are cooking your babies.
Let us hear what you come up with.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

well since they are sitting close to the floor I raised them up and put a heat blanket under them. I also raised the temp to 75 and lowered the humidity to 45%. Then flushed them with distilled water and peroxide.
they dont look any worse so ...
The plants usually are dry or almost dry before they are watered again.
The ph of my run off is 6.5

This isnt my first grow at all but I had never seen this before. Ill post some pics of previous crops later.

The second one looks like neut burn to me. maybe a little heat stress in there too.

Latest posts

Back