Lowlife's Auto White Russian in tall/skinny pots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some new pics.

Pic 004.jpg

Pic 005.jpg

Pic 008.jpg

Pic 010.jpg

Pic 013.jpg

Pic 016.jpg

Pic 018.jpg

Pic 020.jpg

Pic 022.jpg

Pic 027.jpg

Looking great i want more pictures though lol. Thinking about getting a pack of these to try.

dangreen said:
Looking great i want more pictures though lol. Thinking about getting a pack of these to try.

Just got some Snowryders today!These White Russians are pretty nice though.Seems to be a lot more stable then the Dieselryders.

time4tokin20s said:
Just got some Snowryders today!These White Russians are pretty nice though.Seems to be a lot more stable then the Dieselryders.

Are you saying that there is variation in the diesel? Or in the f2's from the diesel?

mistisrising said:
Are you saying that there is variation in the diesel? Or in the f2's from the diesel?

I ended up getting two short and bushy Diesels with weird bud formation.They almost looked like little Sativa buds.Long and thin instead of the fat tight compacted buds like the rest.Plus they tasted piney instead of fruity like the bigger ones.

time4tokin20s said:
I ended up getting two short and bushy Diesels with weird bud formation.They almost looked like little Sativa buds.Long and thin instead of the fat tight compacted buds like the rest.Plus they tasted piney instead of fruity like the bigger ones.

That's no biggie, I'll just weed (breed) that right out in a generation or three...

I've read that DR is notorious for having two distinct phenotypes, one is rarer but persistent throughout breeding, and considerably taller than the norm..
Doesn't quite sound like your situation though.. What were the heights specifically?

born2killspam said:
I've read that DR is notorious for having two distinct phenotypes, one is rarer but persistent throughout breeding, and considerably taller than the norm..
Doesn't quite sound like your situation though.. What were the heights specifically?

I'd say 13" maybe.They were also just chocked full of leaves.You could barely get your hand through the bottoms because the leaves were so thick and all stuck together.Here's a pic of one of them----> http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=80567&d=1222319964

My DR i see 4 different pheno types. Most of my plants are 18-26inches but i have one that is over 3ft now. :holysheep: All of the buds look different from all the plants, though they all look dank.

Any explanation on the origin of those seeds? Did I miss something about a pollination attempt? If they're mystery seeds be careful with them.. They will likely appear female, but could flip to herm at a whim..
Sorry if I'm stating the obvious..

Looking good. I didn't realize that you seeded the diesel either, did you select a specific male and female, or just spread the love a little bit?

PS-I'm up to ten or eleven breads boxes now. Walmart won't let me order them, and I can't get a response from rubbermaid. I guess Ill have to put it together piece by piece.

born2killspam said:
Any explanation on the origin of those seeds? Did I miss something about a pollination attempt? If they're mystery seeds be careful with them.. They will likely appear female, but could flip to herm at a whim..
Sorry if I'm stating the obvious..

No,I bred them.Auto growers have to breed their own seeds since we can't clone.

mistisrising said:
Looking good. I didn't realize that you seeded the diesel either, did you select a specific male and female, or just spread the love a little bit?

PS-I'm up to ten or eleven breads boxes now. Walmart won't let me order them, and I can't get a response from rubbermaid. I guess Ill have to put it together piece by piece.

I only had 1 male and two females to breed from so I just picked the tallest female.I ended up getting one male of the White Russians and it released most of it's pollen outside on me and I missed it.Thankfully I noticed a male out of the final two to sex last night.
I'm up to 16 containers (5 still empty)with 8 more to go:rolleyes:

That I understand, I just didn't see you mention seeds as a goal this time round..
Ya know what though, beyond all the common sense claims that you can't clone autos, I still love to see the results of an experiment..

Awesome grow man. I collected some pollen from the 1 DR i planted, which obviously was a male. I'm storing it now and hope to keep it good long enough to pollinate another that i started. i have pollinated a couple NL buds and a couple FB buds although i definitely want some pure DR seeds. I would agree with the DR not being very stable. Kind of surprising considering its from the joint doc. I'm looking forward to more of your pics:) keep it green

i_love_amsterdam said:
Awesome grow man. I collected some pollen from the 1 DR i planted, which obviously was a male. I'm storing it now and hope to keep it good long enough to pollinate another that i started. i have pollinated a couple NL buds and a couple FB buds although i definitely want some pure DR seeds. I would agree with the DR not being very stable. Kind of surprising considering its from the joint doc. I'm looking forward to more of your pics:) keep it green

Yep,kind of disapointed with the stability but now that I have seeds I can weed those bushy short ladies out.The one Dieselryder I have going now has overtaken the White Russians and is 10 days younger then a few of them.I still have a DR male outside that I'm gonna make another batch of seeds with this go around.

Latest posts

Back