150 watt HPS??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hetfield_08

Reaction score
Ok im building a new grow box and need to know if my 150w hps is going to be enough for it. The measurements are 38"Hx24"Wx24"D. Thanks in advance:D

yep will work, but need to work on upcoming heat issues ;)
tons of info in the grow room set up and design as well as a thread i highly recomend by DLtoker in the DIY section ;)

Thanks Mutt,I'll have to do some reading, what thread is it your talking about?

you know i thaught The Hemp Godess had a DIY 150HPS cooltube..infact i know she does. i PM her about it...but i cant seem to find it..seems a lot of DIY threads have dissapeared...IDK my friend we wil get to the Bottom of this...i hope

4u2sm0ke said:
you know i thaught The Hemp Godess had a DIY 150HPS cooltube..infact i know she does. i PM her about it...but i cant seem to find it..seems a lot of DIY threads have dissapeared...IDK my friend we wil get to the Bottom of this...i hope

The link is in my sig. It will make an incredible difference in your temps if you put your light in a cool tube. I had a dual 150W light set up in a space a little larger than yours and did not have heat issues.

see i told ya we would get to bottom ..and we dug deep for the Ladie Godess to come visit herself..Nice to see you My Ladie..( 4u2 bows in Honor )...Good luck Hetfield o8 fallow those instruction on cool tube and scrubber...come back and let us know how they worked or didnt work for you..will ya

Latest posts

Back