1st grow... indoors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
When's harvest time for the tall plant again? She does look like she can gain a bit more weight under that 400 watter. Looking great as always ham.

I am starting to see amber trichs so I think it needs to be harvested this weekend at the latest Mental...maybe i am just being paranoid about the thc degrading... but this is my first grow so I hve nothing to go on but what information I hve gathered from here... I wld like to hve more of a cerebral high then a body/couch lock high.... I don't see anymore clear trichs...what do you think?

Howdy! I know I am late to the party, but the buds just don't have that finished look. They can fatten up some more for you. Are the amber trichs light amber or real amber? I vote for a week's reprieve and you have a nice grow!

Hey 420... Thanks for stopin in... And you know what they say...better late then never...and I agree.. I look at my girls buds and they look great but they don't look like the pics I hve seen on here of finished buds....I am going to sit on her for a week at least and not let a cpl of amber trichs spook me....

My girls sat for 2 weeks with 5% amber.

She continues to chubb up and will get a stay of execution for a while....she is sooo top hvy that when I put her on my toilet seat she almost tipped onto the floor....

lean.jpg

lean1.jpg

lean2.jpg

lmao it really is, isn't it?
It's filled out soo nice HL- like 1 huge cola!

Thanks for the pics- it kind of reminds me of my ex

Strain is unknown right? I get so confused after looking at all the journals!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG CHRONIC. SO JEALOUS. Enjoy that dude mad props on a fantastic grow, that looks soooooooo nice.

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!
what the hell happened to your plant!
it changed from being nice and big, to a crazy monster bud!
dam, thats nice,
so will we have a go guessing how much it will weigh dry?!

I'm gonna say much higher than that :D ~70g -but really I have no idea, I'm bad at this game

GrowinGreen said:
lmao it really is, isn't it?
It's filled out soo nice HL- like 1 huge cola!

Thanks for the pics- it kind of reminds me of my ex

Strain is unknown right? I get so confused after looking at all the journals!

Thanks GrowinGreen... and yeah the strain is unknown.. this is from a bonus pack of seeds I got from my first order of beans... 20 bonus beans came with 10 Dutch Dope beans..which is what is growing in the DWC...I hve 18 bonus seeds left... I just hope there are more of her in there...:)

Thanks Mental, Growin, Swift, DON and Big Blunt...I can't believe how fat she has gotten either... I am going to give her to at least Saturday and maybe a bit longer...420 is right... the buds don't hve that finished look to them yet... I will dig out my digital scale from the attic and make sure I get weights on her when she does come down...
Oh and Mental I got my Rapid Rooter kit and my humidity dome today..so I am going to gve cloning another go in a day or 2...Hopefully I don't kill any more clones....

You got a humidity dome? Great stuff! I like them because they are super easy to use and keep cuttings alive. Plus it smells great when you lift the lid and you get this nice wiff of the condensation and vapours and whatnot. MmmmmmMmmm!

Heres the dome that I ended up buying last year:

showfull.php

MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
You got a humidity dome? Great stuff! I like them because they are super easy to use and keep cuttings alive. Plus it smells great when you lift the lid and you get this nice wiff of the condensation and vapours and whatnot. MmmmmmMmmm!

Heres the dome that I ended up buying last year:

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Gallery/showfull.php?photo=2426

That one looks sweet..... this is the one I got>>>http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=108168&d=1239062445

nice prop's guys, i use a 12w heated prob myself, works good as its nearly always too cold to get cutting and seeds to start in my veg room!

Hey Swift.. I might get a heating pad for under mine... I tried cloning my girl in soil a cpl weeks ago and it didn't go well at all.. I was not properly prepared... This time it will go well i think...

Latest posts

Back