1st timer...any tips?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wonare1one

firstbuds
Reaction score
first one is the setup second is a lil view of leaves

DSC00149.JPG

DSC00150.JPG

hmm tips ehh.
im also a soil grower.
My tips are go buy some good quality Nutriants, Transplant into good organic soil if you can.
Get the light as close as you can, without causing heat stress to the plant. we dont want to burn em.
C02 is always nice.
Read up on LST , its a good method.
Use Tender love and care with her, and she should treat you good.
enjoy some Green Mojo

Looks good so far bro. What kind of light is that, floros? Kinda looks like 24" florescent with 4 bulbs, if so you should be able to move it closer(couple inches) as long as its not hot to your hand. I just looked at closeup of pic, kinda looks like heat stress or magnesium deficiency. What are your temps? Get a little fan going for circulation, also helps build strong stem. You need some advice from the pros as to why discoloration and leaves curling, ANYONE? What spectrum bulbs are you using? There is so much to learn, just search threads for info for each stage of growth.

hey thanks for the feedback yo. temp is at 70 degrees humidity at 48%. i do have a lil oscilating fan in there. my light is a pioneer VIII,tube: T5 color temp...grow-6500 K bloom-2900 K. lumen output...grow-36800 bloom-38400 423 watt......let me know what u think

i really don't yo!! i could use all the advice possible
is that a good light?
and my temp is at 70 and humidity at 52 is that ok?

ya the light sounds good to me.
I mean, i would use a HPS over anything for flower... but for Vegg, what you got is great.

and to be honest, i have never once worried about humidity. i have never had a meter to tell me humidity.
I just try to mist the plants good everyday......if i forget to spray the plants...it doesnt really effect it.
Humidity is just one more thing to worry about, and i find that i never have problems with not caring about it...so i dont.
Misting seems to work fine for me.
so idk what to say about your humidity, since i dont even know the ideal humidity range?

actully, your light is probly fine for flowering anyways.
althought it seems that the bloom Kelvin should be higher.

i no what u got its called ph trouble i my opinion i dont think its heat stress his light aint strong enoff for heat stress being its out in a open room ,,but any ways i think its a ph problem so my advise is to get a ph up down kit if u dont got one if u do and u have adjusted ur ph then i dont no ,,but if u look at my first grow ull see in the first page of picks my bottom leafs were doin what ur are doin and i took someones advise on hear and got me a ph kit and its doin great ever since ive had no problems since but any way bro i wish u luck hope all works out for u and no matter what it is u cant loss by getting a ph tester and the kit cause if u plan on growing for a little while u will need one for shure so if u take my advise u cant loss no matter what cause need one to grow any ways ,,unless u got one ,,peace

HAPPY GROWIN TOM TOM
AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

disregard i posted in the wrong thread on this post sorry

Are you using a pen or the drops? and if the pen is it calibrated?
Its that or somthing really wrong.

throw some banana peels on top of your soil.

i use fox farm grow big and putting 1 teaspoon to one gallon of water to a feed. but i dont give one full gallon when i feed. pen or drops what?????? what will bananas peels do?

hes talking about the ph tester, the electron one with the probe, mabe the end is clogged, or the ph test kit where you put soil and powderd capsules or (drops) in water and shake. bananas have potassium, which will rise the ph level. haha

something wrong with your meter i think, what soil are you using??? 2 is insanely acidic and i think your plant would be dyeing by now:eek: .
i would flower with hps, really. If you want bomb nugs that is... but some peeps say they have done it, but my bomb bud standard is probably much much higher then theirs.

Latest posts

Back