2009 Grow Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely beautiful Goneindawind. Breathtaking colas you got there. How big is your hps again? I like how you threw in some cfls as well. I'd do that as well. Keep up the great work man.

goneindawind said:
its coo with me im a gamer myself and that is one of more annoying things with cod4 and jugarnaut too i hate it. i had 360 but gave to my bro now he has it modded with ever game. kinda makes me wanna get another one cuz i hate spending 60 on a game ever time. dont have any new pics of sour yet but will post more up on monday.;)

That's what I did to mine, modded the DVD drive to play backups. Not paying 60 bucks a game is what allowed me to buy my new 600w thats on the way, lol.

Oh and by the way your plants are looking awesome!!! :holysheep:

MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
Absolutely beautiful Goneindawind. Breathtaking colas you got there. How big is your hps again? I like how you threw in some cfls as well. I'd do that as well. Keep up the great work man.
thnx bro im using a 400 watt and i got 2 26 watt uvb cfls.
lordhighlama: thnx bro

ha
ive always wanted to get around to modding my xbox, ive looked into it but havent got around to it!
anyway i think bill has enough money!

Wow dude, those look great!!! Looks like it's almost time to give 'em the chop. You're gonna keep those going for 3 more weeks? Have you checked the trichs with a pocket microscope or anything?

nah i havent checked the triches yet but i can pretty much tell its still not done yet it still filling in but i really cant say how long it will go it depends on the plant.

here she is still filling in nice. she is really starting to look like the sour d, with those nice huge calyxes. ohhh and the smell is sooo insane.:holysheep:

SDC10597 [mp].JPG

SDC10599 [mp].JPG

SDC10600 [mp].JPG

SDC10601 [mp].JPG

Those are looking better and better every time! :holysheep:

Still haven't looked at the trichs yet?

lordhighlama said:
Those are looking better and better every time! :holysheep:

Still haven't looked at the trichs yet?
nope still havent keep forgeting the scope at home

i checkd the triches and she still is not ready they are mostly clear still me thinks at least 4 more weeks

SDC10604 [mp].JPG

SDC10606 [mp].JPG

SDC10607 [mp].JPG

SDC10608 [mp].JPG

SDC10609 [mp].JPG

SDC10610 [mp].JPG

SDC10611 [mp].JPG

SDC10612 [mp].JPG

SDC10613 [mp].JPG

SDC10614 [mp].JPG

420benny said:
Very nice buds! What are you doing for odor control?
thnx nothing jus let it stink up the whole place

thedonofchronic: thnx she is a 70 day strain and she is 58 daze old.

so how are you getting on gwtw? bet your sick of you house by now!
did you get that pm?

swiftgt said:
so how are you getting on gwtw? bet your sick of you house by now!
did you get that pm?
im doin ok cant say i hate home but i wish i could go for walks with my son or even leave once in a while to jus hang out but thats bout it.

here she is guys 64 daze in the one next to it is in soil and is in its 4th week :holysheep: :hubba:

SDC10616 [mp].JPG

SDC10617 [mp].JPG

SDC10618 [mp].JPG

SDC10619 [mp].JPG

SDC10620 [mp].JPG

SDC10622 [mp].JPG

SDC10627 [mp].JPG

SDC10628 [mp].JPG

Latest posts

Back