2011 Grow journal White Widow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no harm no foul unseen. looks like real nice growth. i was commenting on your ww, cause i've grown it for many years. i've never seen one cooperate at that high of a ppm. i also grow ww. i have a four year old mother. it is one of the most finicky plants ive ever grown. it tries to play possum everytime it smells nutes. lol.

where are these from? i ask because they look nothing like my nirvana ww mom. i know theres many breeders of this strain. i just found a nice one i fell in love with and she got a pass to stay around.

yours look heavy indi dom, where mine look more sat dom but indi growth.

peace...

No problems I have just been in a funk the last few days. The WW came from Doc Chronic nirvana. I crossed male ww with female ww. I also always have a few branches that have 3 leaves. I know it is mutant but a cool trait. The ppm has to be high like that cause they like it I don't know why. I did trim a bit of the bad leaves and plan on abit more after I top them. They do look heavy on the indica but all I can go by is the order that I put in and the breeder sleeve that they came in.

trifoliate is what the 3 at one node is called I promise there will be one or more of these 3 plants

Sorry it has been awhile but the girls are in flower. Here are older pic to the lastest ones.

3/14/2011
314.JPG314a.JPG
3/21/2011
321.JPG
3/28/2011
329a.JPG329b.JPG
329c.JPG

I put a screen in to open up the lower branches to try to get less tiny bud. Hope this works I wasn't sure when to put the sreen in. I put it in 4 days ago. If it was too late then I haven't lost anything just won't gain either.

With or without the carbon filter??
With I can't smell unless I open the door. Without I will not run without a carbon filter.

unseenghost said:
I don't remember ever seeing an alternating node on the main stem. I have grown many times and can't remember seeing any even in the full glory of bloom.

Roddy is correct.

I top my plants and the only thing that has alternating nodes are the branches. So who is right I couldn't care less. I know what I am looking at.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

I don't think I will pull up a chair, it seems a little grumpy in here.

Not grumpy just proving my point. Backing up my statement with proof. That's all I ask anyone to do.

IMO you seem argumentative. Irish thought they looked burned, and instead of having a chat, you seemed to sorta go off on Irish. Even your first post seemed a bit on the superior end. Like your style was better than anything. We all have our ways bro. Not trying to bash or start anything. Just an observation.

I'm a ww fan so I'm gonna take this little bucket I brought with me, my bong and this little baggie of headband and sit in the corner and watch this show. With your experience with the strain, and them being your own seeds, this should be quite a journey. Green mojo!!!

Roddy your right there are now 2 tops, but they aren't truely the main stem. If I had not topped them they would be branches right? If you have a picture of a true main stem with alternating nodes I would love to see it.

And as for being arguementitive I am if I feel attacked. If you want to post please feel free to do so, but if you say that I am doing or saying something wrong back it up with facts. Facts political name opinions any day of the week.

unseenghost said:
Roddy your right there are now 2 tops, but they aren't truely the main stem. If I had not topped them they would be branches right? If you have a picture of a true main stem with alternating nodes I would love to see it.

And as for being arguementitive I am if I feel attacked. If you want to post please feel free to do so, but if you say that I am doing or saying something wrong back it up with facts. Facts political name opinions any day of the week.

My friend, the stem didn't stop because you cut it, it formed 2 and went on. They are not branches, they are the main colas (2 now instead of 1). If you'd take a sec and look at those two, I wouldn't need to post a pic, you're looking at it in person! :) So the answer to that question is no!

As for argumentative, not a soul here has attacked you, ALL are trying to help you. Taking advice is a hard thing, my friend, I have trouble doing so myself, but please try to realize the difference and that most here are only trying to help you succeed.

The facts you'd like to see backed up are right here in front of you, a quick read of some stickies will tell you the same I just did!

Not outright attacked but I felt as though one was questioning my methods without making a point. I have since cleared the air with them. You chose to express your point and I appreciate that.

On the two tops issue. I see how you can say that the two new tops are the new main stems. I see it differently, but since I am not properly trained in horticulture I cannot definitively prove my point as being correct. So I accept your information and hope you accept my apologies.

No apologies needed, no worries! We all learn something new daily, or at least I sure hope I do lol!

Watch those 2 new main stems grow, when the buds form, if those 2 stems are of equal height, both will grow main cola buds, the rest of the plant will grow smaller secondary buds!

Happy growing, my friend!

Latest posts

Back