3rd grow 4 strains of autos in a tent 1000w

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That auto paki sure is looking good. Is she doing ok nute-wise now? Congratulations on the finely rooted clone!

MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
That auto paki sure is looking good. Is she doing ok nute-wise now? Congratulations on the finely rooted clone!

Thanks Mental...Yeah I hve been giving her some bloom nutes...I was away for like 10 days and had my best bud come by and water twice that week...I didn't want to chance having him feed them...he is known to hve the opposite of a green thumb... I guess it wld be called the thumb of death...:p
She is rebounding now as are the others....:)

hey hampster you have some great looking plants there ,keep up the good work . love the paki .....anyway i have a question for ya... whats the best temperature to keep it for young seeds ?? is is a steady 78 ok for them ?? thanks for any imput

looking awesome I can tell by the leaves they are getting close.

livinitup said:
hey hampster you have some great looking plants there ,keep up the good work . love the paki .....anyway i have a question for ya... whats the best temperature to keep it for young seeds ?? is is a steady 78 ok for them ?? thanks for any imput

You are talking about seedlings right? Not seeds as in storage of seeds?

I shoot for 75f but to be honest during the day I hve no problems in the low 80's....with winter coming now I can get it down to 72-78 with no problem...

2Dog said:
looking awesome I can tell by the leaves they are getting close.

Thanks 2dog....the paki is flowering hard now and 3 of the plants from my fall 2009 grow hve alternating nodes so I hve begun putting them in the "chamber of sex"....:) Which is a light proof cabinet I hve that I am using to sex them....:D

thanks hampster i just poped three seeds the other day got the seeds 5days ago now and diong well ..i just wanted to know if the temp is bang on 78 max 82 would stress them out pure micro box @2by 2 by 2 ft with cfls the sqwash is loving it to lol

livinitup said:
thanks hampster i just poped three seeds the other day got the seeds 5days ago now and diong well ..i just wanted to know if the temp is bang on 78 max 82 would stress them out pure micro box @2by 2 by 2 ft with cfls the sqwash is loving it to lol

I don't see 82 stressing anything out...high 80's low 90's is when I wld start getting concerned...shoot for 75 or so but don't get crazy just because the temps push into the low 80's....during the summer I had temps at 100 for a brief period before I got my cool tube.... The plants did fine though...Marijuana is a resilient plant....

thanks hamster at day 5 from getiing the seeds.there out of the shells yesterday and sucking up the light damn they grow fast lol

livinitup said:
thanks hamster at day 5 from getiing the seeds.there out of the shells yesterday and sucking up the light damn they grow fast lol

You shld start a Grow Journal...not only does it let everyone follow along it is also a valuable tool for logging in everything you do so that you can look back on it and learn from any mistakes you made and also what worked well...It also helps you keep your dates straight....:)

Hamster Lewis said:
Thanks 2dog....the paki is flowering hard now and 3 of the plants from my fall 2009 grow hve alternating nodes so I hve begun putting them in the "chamber of sex"....:) Which is a light proof cabinet I hve that I am using to sex them....:D

men...lol horny little buggers..sounds kinky. a sealed black party room...may your plants be fertile.:hubba:

2Dog said:
men...lol horny little buggers..sounds kinky. a sealed black party room...may your plants be fertile.:hubba:

lol....:) I am hoping it becomes an all lady party room....now how is that for kinky??:hubba::D

lol girl on girl...nice.

how tall is your "auto" paki? she looks to be well over 2ft...my biggest ak is almost 16" now and has almost six weeks left to go so im hoping for a big plant....thats way cool that your clone took off...did you ever get an auto to germ for your DWC bucket? lots of green mojo for you and your ladies:hubba:

I had to put the dwc on hold because I was leaving for 10 days and I didn't want my friend to hve to mess with it....and yeah that paki is like 2 feet now...hope the smoke is good now that I hve a clone off her going....

Dr. Robertsozki said:
a perfect christmas tree doggy dawg

Hey Dr. Nice to see you back on the boards....yes she is a perfect lil christmas tree...and the presents grow right on the tree.....:D

Some pics of the Paki...she came back nice after getting some Nutes....

IMG_0353.jpg

IMG_0354.jpg

Hey Hamster
I just have to say THANKS MAN.....I REALLY WISH THAT I COULD SEND YOU SEVERAL BIG BONGLOADS AND A TWELVE PACK OF SOME REALLY GOOD MICRO BEERS.
Dude I have been reading your grow journals for months now and I still pick up something new everytime that I get a chance to really go through them. Again I just have to say thanks for sharring them with us. I can't wait to try some autos.
Back to your archives.
Peace Mike

PS REALLY NICE PLANT THAT YOU GOT THERE.....IT DARN NEAR LOOKS LIKE ONE GIANT BUD.....SWEET!!!

mikeybtoken said:
Hey Hamster
I just have to say THANKS MAN.....I REALLY WISH THAT I COULD SEND YOU SEVERAL BIG BONGLOADS AND A TWELVE PACK OF SOME REALLY GOOD MICRO BEERS.
Dude I have been reading your grow journals for months now and I still pick up something new everytime that I get a chance to really go through them. Again I just have to say thanks for sharring them with us. I can't wait to try some autos.
Back to your archives.
Peace Mike

PS REALLY NICE PLANT THAT YOU GOT THERE.....IT DARN NEAR LOOKS LIKE ONE GIANT BUD.....SWEET!!!

Thanks for the super kind words mikey....that's one of the biggest reasons for keeping a Journal...it lets you look back and see what you did right and wrong and learn from it....autos are just loads of fun....

Latest posts

Back