3rd grow 4 strains of autos in a tent 1000w

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SmokinMom said:
SC- They look really nice. I think you're doing an awesome, magnificient, wonderful job. You rock my friend. Much better then those Skins.

Hey you kids..you tryin to get this Gin Mill shut down with your sports talk? You don't see me mentioning how awesome my Yankees are do you? Oh crap I just did...................:rofl: Keep that stuff to your private chats......:D

SmokinMom said:
Much better then those Skins. ;)

Don't sweat the skins, we lost to oakland last week. Of course, I say this knowing we won.:p

Any updated pics Hamster? Been a while. :)

and o yeah, GO SAINTS! haha

225smokestack said:
Any updated pics Hamster? Been a while. :)

and o yeah, GO SAINTS! haha

Hey smokestack....I am currently 2800 miles from home and my plants in AZ....no updates till I get home Sunday night...till then it seems my thread has become a sports thread....lol
Go Bronx Bombers.......

Hampster just reading your posts regarding the male feminised beans. I can vouch for Dutch Passion feminised beans, stressed the absolute bejesus out of some Mazar, inadvertently on a couple of occassions and there is not a ball or banana in sight.

smokingjoe said:
Hampster just reading your posts regarding the male feminised beans. I can vouch for Dutch Passion feminised beans, stressed the absolute bejesus out of some Mazar, inadvertently on a couple of occassions and there is not a ball or banana in sight.

Good to know SJ....thanks

pics of the paki...flowering nicely but leaving for a week and her not getting nutes has led to some problems as the pics illustrate....

IMG_0327.jpg

IMG_0328.jpg

IMG_0329.jpg

I got some snaps before I chopped down the rest to put up HL. Try in put them up tonight.
Totaled about 30-50 beans from the baby plant. Bout 1000 from the other lol.
They got 48 hours darkness before chopping. And looked, smelled, amazing.

SPEARCHUCKER said:
I got some snaps before I chopped down the rest to put up HL. Try in put them up tonight.
Totaled about 30-50 beans from the baby plant. Bout 1000 from the other lol.
They got 48 hours darkness before chopping. And looked, smelled, amazing.

Sounds like a success Spear...post those pics up in this journal anytime you want...and Art that offer is still open to you as well...wld love to see how your autos are coming along...
Hey Spear...are you going to do an official smoke report?:D I think some people wld be surprised at how well an auto-flowering plant can gve you the old Devastating high like some of the more well known regular genetic strains....;)

Heres some shots. Not very good and clear at all. Wasnt to bright, no sun.
Wish I had check the pics before choppin. I snapped them and cut.

11a.jpg 11a (1).jpg 11a (2).jpg 11a (3).jpg 11a (4).jpg

Well I took a clone from the Auto Pakiryder after it failed to autoflower and before I flipped it to 12/12....and low and behold it put down roots IMG_0330.jpg IMG_0331.jpg IMG_0332.jpg

It has been transplanted and will get vegged a bit before being flipped to 12/12.....IMG_0336.jpg

This shld once and for all answer the question to whether this was an auto flowering plant...answer is no...the clone lived....:holysheep:

Thats pretty crazy HL. Thought WOS would of done a better job than that developing. But clearly they just tossed 2 plants together to try and catch the Auto craze early.

SPEARCHUCKER said:
Thats pretty crazy HL. Thought WOS would of done a better job than that developing. But clearly they just tossed 2 plants together to try and catch the Auto craze early.

Yeah it is strange...I am just wondering what I can do with her breeding wise? I wld not mind having a nice cross that shows sex quickly stays small and waits for you to flower it...

What males do you have around handy HL?
Id cross her with something fruity if you have it. Cause Ive read where that smoke is very harsh to hit.

I hve no known males yet...the first cpl are now getting alternating nodes so I am sexing them now...one is a Bubblicious x Cali orange bud....that sounds yummy....

Thats mad crazy HL! When do the auto's really pack on the t-chromes?

the chef said:
Thats mad crazy HL! When do the auto's really pack on the t-chromes?

Depends a lot on the strain...The White Dwarfs get frosty a bit early..don't know about this wanna be auto paki though...never grew or smoked it before....

Latest posts

Back