3rd grow 4 strains of autos in a tent 1000w

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so glad I did not gve up on this Paki way back when...it is flowering nicely and getting sugar coated with goodness....and the best part is I hve a clone from it doing great as well...might hve to clone the clone in a cpl more weeks and keep this strain alive....

Some pics... I held one back for BPOTM though...

IMG_0027.jpg

IMG_0028.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

hey hampster that thing is looking great ..how long till she is finished ??

livinitup said:
hey hampster that thing is looking great ..how long till she is finished ??

Lol....i hve no idea....:) This thing is doing it's thang on it's own time...:D All I can do is feed and water it and check the trichs with my Microscope....from the looks of it 4-5 weeks or so....I am in no hurry since i almost threw her out back when she wld not flower....:rolleyes:

autos must be ur cup o tea huh hamster? i dont recall ya doin any reg strains unless im missin a new journal sumwhere...?
they look good ham :aok:
take er easy :48:

zipflip said:
autos must be ur cup o tea huh hamster? i dont recall ya doin any reg strains unless im missin a new journal sumwhere...?
they look good ham :aok:
take er easy :48:

My current grow is Auto free....for now...lol. Its the first grow in my signature...Fall 2009

Paki is doing great and the clone of it is rocking and rolling now..it like doubled in size in two days...will put pics up tomorrow....

Wow hammie your a shoe in fer bpotm! Glad you didn't give up either she looks sweet!

the chef said:
Wow hammie your a shoe in fer bpotm! Glad you didn't give up either she looks sweet!

Thanks chef but we all know Purple buds usually rule for bpotm...:) and these are not purple...

I am sooooo glad I did not gve up on her...I am also very glad I grabbed a clone...

u sure got way wit them autos, ham. :aok:
Diggin the paki for sure .

zipflip said:
u sure got way wit them autos, ham. :aok:
Diggin the paki for sure .

Thanks zip...although I can't really call this paki an auto...but it still has some of the auto features just not the most important one...:) but she's a beauty none the less...

beautiful midget Ham! I know midget is politically incorrect lol but they are so cute!

legalize_freedom said:
beautiful midget Ham! I know midget is politically incorrect lol but they are so cute!

Thanks lf....politically incorrect is the preferred way to be in this thread....:D Everyone who pops in shld feel free to speak their mind.

I don't think midget is politically incorrect when it is not used in reference to a human being.

I love visiting your grow journals. I drool so much!

mojavemama said:
I don't think midget is politically incorrect when it is not used in reference to a human being.

I love visiting your grow journals. I drool so much!

Thanks for the kind words...I am glad they get you salivating...:)

Latest posts

Back