(4) White Widow clones

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cant stop looking at your pics, there interfering with life. There so beautiful. I cant wait until flowering :)))

PICTURES, PICTURES, PICTURES. I love pictures. :p

100_3467.jpg

100_3466.jpg

100_3461.jpg

100_3458.jpg

100_3454.jpg

100_3453.jpg

100_3452.jpg

100_3451.jpg

100_3449.jpg

100_3448.jpg

100_3441.jpg

100_3440.jpg

Wow TBG, ole MarP is gonna have to get a hardrive just for you man.
As always lookin great. :)

gotta love those frosty white buds! looks great grunt man!

so frosty, it reminds me of winter. As always lookin beautiful tbg. They are huge for the age

Brrr! Lets all go to TBG's and have a good ol' snowball fight! As usual I have to wear a bib when looking at your pictures babe :D Too bad we don't have "smell-o-vision. I'll bet it smells wonderful at your place.

Whats up everyone. Well like they say all good things must come to an end and here we are. Come Sunday these ladies or should i say "SOMEWHAT LADIES " :eek: will be cut down and hung to dry. I'm so glad that i have this White Widow pheno that finishes in 44 days because i have 22 clones waiting to go into flower and another 22 after that. :D It's gonna be White Widow heaven at the Grunt house for sometime. :p Here are the last set of pics you will see of them alive.

100_3467.jpg

100_3461.jpg

100_3459.jpg

100_3458.jpg

100_3454.jpg

100_3453.jpg

100_3452.jpg

100_3451.jpg

100_3450.jpg

100_3449.jpg

100_3446.jpg

Looks great can't wait to see the pile of buds you get from this harvest.

hey TBG, what does your grow room smell like right now on a scale of 1-10. Those things look so amazing, I hope my grow starts lookin 1/2 as good as that soon. I am at 2 weeks flowering and bud just formed (very small) like the last 2 days.

rockydog said:
hey TBG, what does your grow room smell like right now on a scale of 1-10. Those things look so amazing, I hope my grow starts lookin 1/2 as good as that soon. I am at 2 weeks flowering and bud just formed (very small) like the last 2 days.
Whats up rockydog. Our room doesn't smell bad at all. I would rate the smell about a 4 or 5. Your buds will start filling out real nice about weeks 4 or 5. They really don't look like much the first few weeks.

rockydog said:
I am ready for some new pics TBG, I need my fix.
Sorry but the ladies were taken down this morning and are now hanging in the closet. :D I will post pics of the harvest in a few days. ;)

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Sorry but the ladies were taken down this morning and are now hanging in the closet. :D I will post pics of the harvest in a few days. ;)

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!

Man, these are going to be good!

TBG, you've got me running in place man! I wanna hear a smoke report on these buds!

Good Gawd! Oh Good Gawd! How about a closet shot? Just a peak? Awwwww, come on man!

Grunt Buds are the best!

Damn TBG Can i only hope for a grow this good somtime. Excelent grow. Great pics!

T......B......G.....you are my mentor brother, I cant wait to see the harvest shots and hear a smoke report...Also I second Stoney's request..."Sneak Peak at the closet, PLEASE":D

Peace Out and Bless!

Whats up everyone. Well the harvest wasn't as good as we expected but then again what do you want for 44 days of flower. We got 3 1/2 oz. of killer dry bud of this early finishing pheno that will put you in a wheelchair if you already arn't in one. :p The taste isn't there yet because it has to cure but the high is shall we say "GREAT"! Two bong hits and your set for 2 or 3 hours. :D If you have never tried White Widow before it's a must. I'm glad i kept a mother of this early finishing pheno for future grows. ;) Here are a few pics. The first pic shows the tops and the second pic shows the smaller buds.

100_3810.jpg

100_3813.jpg

Wow TBG. Them buds look gooood.
I bet you got a room full of WW buds right now. Won't need herb for a looong time.
Keep them wonderful pics a coming.

Amazing. I will definately try growing it soon. Thanks for the great Journal TBG

Latest posts

Back