(4) White Widow clones

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stoney Bud said:
They're looking really good even if they are he/she's. Damn cross dressing plants anyway!

The hermies that I had on my last grow were because of a light leak that wasn't evident. Same for you?

From the rep I've heard about WW, you'll still have some awesome weed man!

How many male flowers did you find? Are the plants saturated with them or is it in only one area like mine were?
Whats up Stoney Bud. We think it was caused by stress. The mother that we took the clones from was put into flower and sexed and then put back into veg. For every small bud there were 2 male flowers. :eek: I will tell you this The Grunt's are gonna have some killer HASH. :D

Hey TBG, I thought clones were female? Oh well, I got a "hermie" this go around as well. Damn! Even when you screw up, you still put the rest of us to shame ;) Scary to think of you doing WW, btw I'll trade you that clone from my journal for any one of your girls any day!!!

GreenDayGirl said:
Hey TBG, I thought clones were female? Oh well, I got a "hermie" this go around as well. Damn! Even when you screw up, you still put the rest of us to shame ;) Scary to think of you doing WW, btw I'll trade you that clone from my journal for any one of your girls any day!!!
GreenDayGirl the clones were female but turned hermie. The mother plant that we took them from also had some hermie traits. So like they say "like mother like daughter". :D

rockydog said:
wont the seeds be feminized now though?
I have heard the same thing but don't buy into it. These seeds will be destroyed so no futher hermies can be grown. :D

Nothing to do but toss up some pics. :rolleyes:

100_3066.jpg

100_3069.jpg

100_3070.jpg

100_3072.jpg

100_3073.jpg

100_3075.jpg

100_3079.jpg

100_3081.jpg

nothing to do here except look at Bro Grunts Pictures. :p
Lookin great man. Keep up the great work. :D

Here are a few more pics for everyone. Hope you all enjoy them as much as i like taking them.
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY EVERYONE.

100_3127.jpg

100_3130.jpg

100_3134.jpg

100_3136.jpg

100_3137.jpg

100_3139.jpg

100_3152.jpg

100_3154.jpg

100_3156.jpg

100_3157.jpg

Man TBG, You must show me the ways of the force. Hermies or not, them things look absolutely stunning. Happy 4th

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Here are a few more pics for everyone. Hope you all enjoy them as much as i like taking them.
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY EVERYONE.

Thank you TBG, you two are an inspiration to the rest of us! Your plants are always beautiful and the bud shots you post are absolutely mouth watering delicious!

You guys make really nice furniture too!

Hey TBG, beautiful buds as usual man, excellent work! :D

lol man i just dont get tired of looking at your crob!!!!
aahh i want some kids!!!!!!!

happy 4th and keep up the good work,your like a teacher to alot of people here(ME:D)

5 weeks into flower and going strong. :D It's hard to believe that harvest is right around the corner for these ladies. :cool: Like their mother these ladies have a 44 day finish time instead of the normal 56 days. ;) Must have gotten lucky with a quick finishing pheno. :p

100_3303.jpg

100_3304.jpg

100_3305.jpg

100_3306.jpg

100_3307.jpg

100_3308.jpg

100_3309.jpg

100_3314.jpg

100_3315.jpg

100_3317.jpg

100_3328.jpg

100_3331.jpg

Well, I've been debating where to go on vacation to this year. Well TBG. I'm on my way bro. :D . Lookin great. Keep up the good work.

Mutt said:
Well, I've been debating where to go on vacation to this year. Well TBG. I'm on my way bro. :D . Lookin great. Keep up the good work.
I have more than enough room for you Mutt. ;)

Hey Bro's your pics and grows never cease to amaze me, yous guys are truly gifted...Peace Out and Bless

Mutt said:
Hey Mutt, I'll go with you man! I'll slide in and get you on the way up!

Stoney Bud said:
Hey Mutt, I'll go with you man! I'll slide in and get you on the way up!
Bring the whole crew Stoney Bud i have room for you all. :D

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Bring the whole crew Stoney Bud i have room for you all. :D
Hahahahaha, can you picture all of us getting together at once? The place would look like the island in "King Kong"; one big, huge fog bank.

People would get high for miles around!

Latest posts

Back