4u2 Back yard 2013

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4u2sm0ke

Reaction score
Okay everyone..I better get a thread started to share my Yard again...many things going on this summer so Ill share the Best I can...Hope everyone is haveing a nice summer thus far..anywho lets get this started....

Do Do Do...looking out my Back door:icon_smile:

:hubba:

01-039.JPG

02-041.JPG

03-042.JPG

04-043.JPG

05-044.JPG

06-045.JPG

07-046.JPG

08-049.JPG

09-050.JPG

10-051.JPG

Man I wish I could do that Little Brother. Nice.:icon_smile:

The yard looks great4U, but you need to turn the horseshoe on the shed points up or all the luck will run out. Those plants look fat and happy swaying in the breeze. Green Mojo.

Looking fabulous just like always! Greenest of mojo baby.

haha cubby....I did the horseshoe like that because...ALL my luck had ran out long ago:p

Amazing can't wait to see the buds yumm

4u2sm0ke said:
Okay everyone..I better get a thread started to share my Yard again...many things going on this summer so Ill share the Best I can...Hope everyone is haveing a nice summer thus far..anywho lets get this started....

Do Do Do...looking out my Babys

NICE BUD!! as always. :p ;)

yo 4u bro, well its back to that outdoor time again I see, yes yes keeping the big girls rockin as normal. hope all is well and the bushes give ya more than you can handle!!! cheers mate

Lookin great as always 4u! Pulling up a lazy boy :48:

looks like a perfect set up look forward to you sharing pics :)

Looking great 4U. Purple Monkey Balls...whats the lineage behind this one? Name like that gets you wondering lol.

bombbudpuffa said:
Looking great 4U. Purple Monkey Balls...whats the lineage behind this one? Name like that gets you wondering lol.

Haha Bomb..some these names people come up with eh....I remember running some beans from ThatCrazyVancouverGuy called "Skin flute"..:eek:..can ya emagine me passing a joint and said...heres some skin flute??...lol...

This here Purple Monkey Balls was another test grow from SnowHigh seeds

Purple Monkey Balls
Sputnik 1.0 F2 x Acapulco Gold x C99

Parental Information
The Sputnik 1.0 F2 mother was very quick to flower, very branchy with many bud sites laden with resin encrusted floral clusters. The floral clusters have a high calyx to leaf ratio and are quite compact and firm. Purple coloration is genetic but hues of red, pink and magenta freckle the flowers giving an aesthetic quality second only to the aroma of sweet grape and musk.
Indica/Sativa %
40% Indica / 60% Sativa

She has been topped many times and now standing at 5.5 feet tall...thanks for stopping by...I have yet to flower any but will have some soon as I just took a few clippings...

:48:

okay everyone ..its been a week and the temos been in the high 70s...and for the next 10 days no rain and highs in the 80s...Ill start showing the plants individually soon...right now I just been thinning and topping..hope everyone is nice and High

:bong:

1-020.JPG

2-022.JPG

3-019.JPG

4-018.JPG

5-014.JPG

6-012.JPG

7-011.JPG

8-009.JPG

Looking great!

can ya emagine me passing a joint and said...heres some skin flute??...lol...
Haha...no! TCVG had some crazy names for his hybrids. Is he still around?

tcvg is doing some time bbp......
Well, thats just horrible. Hopefully not for the herb. Such a stupid reason to be locked up.

Latest posts

Back