4u2sm0kes 2012 outdoor grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude, I don't know what kind of "job" you have. But I know how minimal my garden is compared to yours, and how friggin slammed I am with needing to tcb. Big props putting the hours in with your amazing garden. Not enough hours in the day to do it how I'm doing it right now. You've obviously got it dialed brotha :aok:

looking stellar as usual 4U. Great pics. Remind me please how to get my hands on some YWT by Gooeybreeder. Quite the looker, and i need a deep purple for the garden.

:48:

been busy Harvesting...some still have a ways to grow:hubba:

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

009.JPG

011.JPG

012.JPG

013.JPG

014.JPG

016.JPG

027.JPG

Its a good thing we harvested the 2 Gooey in the back of the LArge cover ..as the rains and Winds was too much for it..and collapst on them..just had a few buds left on it and is now all hanging and have 2 nice walking sticks:D...pics coming later:bolt::bong:

drfting07 said:
looking stellar as usual 4U. Great pics. Remind me please how to get my hands on some YWT by Gooeybreeder. Quite the looker, and i need a deep purple for the garden.

Happy Smoking my friend....She really is purple trichs just turning Amber..Maybe another week or two...its raining Hard now and will stay raining through Monday they say...I know she has powder mold I been treating on a few plants now....I think the patatoes are ready too....take care and be safe

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

010.JPG

011.JPG

012.JPG

Busy...busy ..busy....Heres whats standing..

2 @ WEG
1 @ AD X PE
2 @ fROZEN laVA
1 @ yOU WANT THIS
1 @ gOOEY
1@ DBB
3 @ Purple frosting
1 @ Black Haze

take care and be safe

002.JPG

004.JPG

010.JPG

011.JPG

012.JPG

013.JPG

014.JPG

015.JPG

018.JPG

019.JPG

020.JPG

022.JPG

awesome as always 4U i cant seem to keep up with all the plants you have growing, how many plants did you have growing this year?

you must also have a longer growing season up there than i do, frost hit here in colorado almost a week ago, we dont have much of an outdoor growing season :(

Day 8 straight done in the books here, you are a madman my friend. Looking amazing!

DarkHorse007 said:
awesome as always 4U i cant seem to keep up with all the plants you have growing, how many plants did you have growing this year?

you must also have a longer growing season up there than i do, frost hit here in colorado almost a week ago, we dont have much of an outdoor growing season :(

thanks for stopping by...We had 23 plants total...Not all will make to harvest..and Ill take a couple more this week...I have a problem......no more room to Hang plants...:rolleyes:...need to get this outdoor finished so I can concentrate on the Shed...this year was the best year for an outdoor grow...rains are here now for a while.....take care and be safe

Glad you had a dry growing season this year 4U, very unusual I bet.
Everything you do looks wonderful. Thanks for sharing this wonderful grow.

thanks for being part of this community Rose...your a valuble member and I respect all your grows...thanks for stopping By....now bring ya DAm snips and Help:p

Rosebud said:
I can be there in six hours.

Hey! I though you were coming to help me!? ;)

Budrot has hit here dude. Hope alls well up north.... Two edged sword. Gets worse daily, but trying to take em as long as possible.
Already in the green, but still, compost piling good stuff sucks!!! Mojo brother! Not enough hours in the day

Stone said it best, not enough hours in the day.

Looking AWESOME per usual there 4u. Twenty four, that is a huge amount of trimming. Hope you have some help. Curses on the bud rot.

Heres a cyber hug for you, you can do it!

:ciao: passion

hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtY4FCaAw6Y

take care and be safe

i love your videos. Wow, you have been a busy guy. Beautiful plants.

did gooey mom mold at all od bro? ima show you some of your white chrystal we did od this year. i've had her long time, and we remember how big she got inside, and we had to abort that grow early, cause she tried to take over the whole house like a brain sucking zombie wench, so we used to love her, then had to kill her before she ate us all!! :D

amazing she did'nt mold. we took her down today, and theres seven more out still. they go large marge!! :)

my bro andy52 grew chrystal one time indoor, diy dwc, and he had to abort that grow too, due to the wild growth. took over entire tent, started getting canibalistic on the other girls. hahaha. he was freaked to heck out. lol...

you smoked any ad/pe yet? i'm running all of robz new stuff, and will still try to get in on the halloween extravaganza. i'll manage it. i always figure something out.

hope you had a stellar harvest bro!! peace...

058.JPG

060.JPG

Latest posts

Back