4u2sm0kes 2012 outdoor grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That little bear has the best seat in the yard. Lovely pictures. Lovely place.

a couple more weeks and we will have outback finished up....been harvesting a little every day...seeing some great colors come out now:D

001.JPG

003.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

008.JPG

017.JPG

019.JPG

022.JPG

024.JPG

025.JPG

002.JPG

026.JPG

Why can't we duplicate that kind of growth inside? What is the missing ingredient? I'm guessing it's the lights.

thanks for looking in friends...

SilverBullet.....the Big Fan leafs purple is from the cool temps at night...the purple in the Bud is genetics...Gooeybreeder ..You Want this

Hemper....Its the Sun....and yes I wish my indoors was as nice..

4u2sm0ke said:
a couple more weeks and we will have outback finished up....been harvesting a little every day...seeing some great colors come out now:D

DAMN!! I had this black/purple colors almost exactly as your pics portray. I THREW IT OUT in a dozen places. I thought it was mold. My sweepea said "it looks kinda purple". I didn't listen...WHAT A FOOL...learning more 4u2. Thanks.

Another $5.00 well spent, eh Dan...damn:goodposting:

Hey 4u2 those flowers are lovely are the delthiniums (sp)?
No ive just googled and nowt like dels.
Lol
Buds look nice too.
Lol
T4

:giggle: T4P-B those flowers are called Dahlias...they are very pretty but have no scent

newbie...dont feel bad for throwing out purple weed...Ill tell ya when I started growing my first grow had a few hermies at 7 weeks in flower and I read they was no good....lol...so I put them in black garbage bag and throw behind bushes by the Hospital....I bet I made some hispanic landscapers very Happy:doh:

its a nice day today ill be back later with more updates..take care and be safe

Looking real good! So is that the afgooey of a breed or is that what it is called?

Looking good there....Looking freaking Fantastic I mean!

brimck325 said:
bravo 4u, bravo! any pics of the WEG? ....peace

you bet my friend...one of these was first to show trichs but yet to go farther than cloudy,,,,I have 4 females and 3 are a purple pheno...I have them under the hoop houses on account the rains and fogs are here now..I will get better Harvest pics maybe a week or two from today...

thanks for stopping by

001.JPG

002.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

010.JPG

011.JPG

Thanks Alum......this was the Best outdoor seeason thus far...looks like we may even get a sativa to Harvest...I have yet to see any issues other than a few Powder mold spots ..here and there...

thanks for stopping by...take care and be safe

Nothing like bringing them up to bring them down.

Go Payten M. Go Sativa's!

NOW thats a Garden!!!..............:holysheep: :eek: :icon_smile: Congrats on the very nice grow!! Happy Smokin!!!...:icon_smile:

Latest posts

Back