4u2sm0kes 2012 outdoor grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Drft.. my ladies are starting to weave into one another...Cant walk through anywhere back there...Send Help

hello friends...its been a real Hot few weeks here...I have all bot 1 of my plants sexed and in final homes...I placed The "Frozen Lava".."YWT"..and Black Haze in the ground :icon_smile:

004.JPG

005.JPG

049.JPG

061.JPG

062.JPG

064.JPG

065.JPG

069.JPG

070.JPG

071.JPG

:ciao: Rose

you Bet those are for you:D....those are the first of many to come...Laura has a hard time cutting them..as they add color to the jungle...but Im sure you know the more ya cutt the more that grow...Ill be updateing the grow more now that we are in the preflower ..say hello to Mr.Rose

:48:

:stoned: Looking fabulous dude! Totally in the same boat crab walking in between and under branches to get between some of them :aok: Loving the jungle!

Looking fabulous there, just fabulous!

:ciao: friends

thanks for stopping By...next time Ill have some cold tastey bevrages:D

I took some the Hoop covers down to redu...I pulled the garbage can grows out away from the SHED and made a long hoop cover...still have cross braceing to do....Ill do more later today...My 2nd Frozen Lava showed female:yay: and is now in the ground..Ill take clippings next week...also Put Black haze in the ground as well as YWT...and the DAhlias are coloring up the yard nice..more to come:bolt::bong:

013.JPG

018.JPG

019.JPG

020.JPG

021.JPG

024.JPG

025.JPG

029.JPG

031.JPG

Those are huge! Looks like a nice day over there. beautiful plants.

Im thinking of taking a picture in my jungle.

Props on the grow..

The grow's looking great 4U, all that PVC looks like a you're running a Monkey Bar farm ;)

:rofl: cubby...some say this is the Monkey farm...:p

gonna be 93f today

Hiya 4u long time huh? Beauty outdoor grow, ya got there. :)

Your trees are looking so good enjoying this weather we go our way. GREEN MOJO your ladies for they are standing tall.

hello friends..its 2 hrs till Hempfest..temps are all ready 82f...Have one more cover to make...DAhlias are coloring up the yard nice

002.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

010.JPG

011.JPG

015.JPG

020.JPG

028.JPG

018.JPG

AWESOME....will be there tomorrow in the p.m., bud (don't wake up in the a.m. on weekends :rolleyes::rofl: )

7greeneyes said:
AWESOME....will be there tomorrow in the p.m., bud (don't wake up in the a.m. on weekends :rolleyes::rofl: )

:giggle: sorry we missed each other my friend...there is allways next year huh? How did ya enjoy the Fest?

027.JPG

068.JPG

048.JPG

064.JPG

083.JPG

085.JPG

089.JPG

009.JPG

Latest posts

Back