4u2sm0kes Crate of Buds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4u2sm0ke

Reaction score
Okay This has come about Because Banjobuzz was in my shed and asked for this to be done..I had a good time today makeing it. This is my first time tring it..I read a little on the subject..but that was it..Read threw THG scrog thread and took some ideas..As for the Grow area please check the start of Fall grow in my Sig. this is a soil grow..use a clone "Frosting" :hubba: I used a Long Zip tie to help hold my cat liter container to the crate in hope for easy moveing ..as i have a seperate flower room..well let me know what a CRAPy job i did now:lama:

014.JPG

015.JPG

016.JPG

017.JPG

018.JPG

019.JPG

020.JPG

021.JPG

025.JPG

hey 4u, looks great! keep up the good work. oo i have a a quick question, are you using the crate because you dont want it to grow too tall?

cannabis037 said:
hey 4u, looks great! keep up the good work. oo i have a a quick question, are you using the crate because you dont want it to grow too tall?

Thanks for the question my friend..I use a lot of milk crates in my shed and it was noted that it may be good for SCOG and so we are going to see:D ..and with 2 plants in my flower room that are 7 feet tall..Im not to worried about height;) ..I like useing the LST method..and this really seems to be like the same..IMO..but lets see how it turns out...shall we?:hubba: Take care and be safe:ciao:

:holysheep: 4u2sm0ke :cool: :watchplant: :bong: :stoned: :aok:

Help, I am in jail and can't get out. Better eat my spinach and try breaking out through the roof.:giggle: :bong:

What name is the plant? is that one of your "girls with names"? interested in knowing who you would put in a cage.....lol. I cant see a name tag on her. Also want to tag this grow and watch. Good work 4u.

Also, what do the initials mean? I know SOG is Sea of Green, what is SCROG?...got to end with "of Green"?

screen of green i believe tc where you train plants to grow under/thru netting aka screen

not 100% on this though

lol

uk420maan

HAHAHa me and my lady were talkin about this the other day, well talking about how kitty litter boxes have great potential. the cat food ones we use fit right inside the litter ones with like 6 inches of space at the bottom for a water res. i think they would make awesome hydro buckets if you sprayed them black. you could arrange them better than round ones too.

Also, so do i see the reflection of some recycled folgers and maxwellhouse plastic coffee containers? these make perfect trays for 6" pots.

tcbud said:
What name is the plant? is that one of your "girls with names"? interested in knowing who you would put in a cage.....lol. I cant see a name tag on her. Also want to tag this grow and watch. Good work 4u.

Also, what do the initials mean? I know SOG is Sea of Green, what is SCROG?...got to end with "of Green"?

:giggle: No Name on this..It is a clone on my frosting...so Im sure it will pack out the buds:hubba:

and i would :heart: to cage UKgirl420:D

just what the other member said..SCROG...sceen is used..it will be fun playing with her..lol thanks for watching my friend..take care and be safe

looks awesome 4u.
is that all scrog really is, is just finding something
to make a screen for the plants to go through?
do you help them at all along the way?
i should really read more on scrog.
i might need to go that or a sog
my grow room is very very limited space.
not like yours, you have an awesome shed.
looking great

lotek said:
HAHAHa me and my lady were talkin about this the other day, well talking about how kitty litter boxes have great potential. the cat food ones we use fit right inside the litter ones with like 6 inches of space at the bottom for a water res. i think they would make awesome hydro buckets if you sprayed them black. you could arrange them better than round ones too.

Also, so do i see the reflection of some recycled folgers and maxwellhouse plastic coffee containers? these make perfect trays for 6" pots.

Thanks for stopping in my friend..I use these for veriuos grows..lol..look at my massbucket..its a hydro setup done just as you said..only Ive done a couple in them all ready:giggle: and I dont paint them...yes you see the reflection of folgers coffee containers..i use for growing majijuana in as well..not sure about a tray..?..but holds about a gallon of soil;) thanks again take care and be safe:ciao:

thedonofchronic said:
looks awesome 4u.
is that all scrog really is, is just finding something
to make a screen for the plants to go through?
do you help them at all along the way?
i should really read more on scrog.
i might need to go that or a sog
my grow room is very very limited space.
not like yours, you have an awesome shed.
looking great

:ciao: my friend here hold this :bong1: while i try and explain..

yep thats all it is:giggle: you do help by keeping them under the sceen and to be honest i have more reading to do as well..:rofl: i think i keep the plant under there until flower..But lets find out togather shall we..;) ..well i have both in my shed..Its the start of SEAttle of Green..take a look in Fall Grow..lots a ** but some good pics as well..thanks for stopping in..Now give me my :bong1: back :p

Hey, just finally found this thread 4U ...I've been wantin to see someone do a small scale scrog for a while...I'm gonna have to keep up w/ this one for sure...I'll say there's a lotta potential here 4u :) ...Keep it UP and Keep it GREEN ...

Latest posts

Back