4u2sm0kes Crate of Buds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looking good ,,she may reward you nicely now you have stopped tormenting her with a stick :p

:rofl: lets hope so..:lama: thanks for stopping by:ciao:

Starting to get interesting now 4u2sm0ke

When you stopped poking does this mean you just let the cola branches grow through now?

Thanks duck..yes i read where lots stop pulling her down and let her go:lama: still want to note that the crate gets warm and has injured the growth..we will see how it grows out..thanks for watching

Try white crates next time 4u ;)

:peace:

2 2 pt.JPG

thanks for the update 4u, I'm enjoying this one. Can't wait to see what is going to happen now that your not practicing all that bondage. :eek: :rofl:

wow, that milk crate worked beautifully! i cant wait to see colas popping out to flower! good luck.

HippyInEngland said:
Try white crates next time 4u ;)

yeah something..cuzz all the plant growth under and touching the crate is dead brown:eek: maybe i can paint it i only see dark colors

It sounds like the plastic is releasing some kind of chemical due to the heat and its effecting your plants.

a chemical due? that dont sound good at all:bong:

a chemical due to. :D

Everything above the crate looks fairly healthy though. Guess we'll just have to wait to see how much damage that crate ends up doing!

I think it is just from the plastic getting hot.

If the damage was from gasses being released, I would also think that a whole lot of other grow systems would show this same characteristic, being that a lot of them are made from the similar materials.

4u i somehow missed this one. great idea. only draw back i can see, besides the ones aready pointed out, would not being able 2 trim out lower growth which IMO is a crucial step in SCROG. cant wait 2 c results! keep em green ;-}

comming along nicely man,
id say the brown growth is due to low light levels below the crate,
i wouldnt really worry about it, unless the leaves above the crate are effected,

looks like its working just fine to me, Im going to screen my grow next time, my plantshave stretched 4-5 times the size since I turned em over 21 days ago. Im having to bend them over and hold em over with metal coat hangers that have been bent to do juat that. this would save me alot of trouble. good luck and again nice buds.

another week closer to harvest:ciao:

In memory of My fallen friends in Desert Storm :bong:

047.JPG

048.JPG

049.JPG

050.JPG

051.JPG

052.JPG

053.JPG

054.JPG

055.JPG

056.JPG