4u2sm0kes outdoors 2011

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Placed The Purplepeach in her hole on Sunday..Ive decided to run the Hossier daddy in the yard as well but gonna let her grow some in the gallon pot befor placeing her in hole..Also my 3rd Demension I planted in ground on April 1(fools day here) looks to have lost a few branches not sure what from but will continue to moniter her...Also took the Purplepeach MAlre I had to the woods...More as it developes...

take care and be safe

P5130001.JPG

P5130002.JPG

P5130003.JPG

P5130004.JPG

P5130005.JPG

P5130006.JPG

P5130007.JPG

P5130008.JPG

P5130009.JPG

P5130010.JPG

P5130011.JPG

P5130012.JPG

Taking care and being safe here 4u.

Great looking day for planting. It rained cats with dogs yesterday here. Got cold too, fire in the stove and glad my plants were indoors still.

So Glad you are doing some outdoor. Nice roots.

Time4Plan-B said:
Lets see if it gets as big as lucky did 4u2
Lol
T4

Im going for more Bush tree..Orangesunshine Said she like to be trained..Im going 4-6 feet wide...then let her grow:lama:..thanks for stopping by :48:

tcbud...temps may get to 70f here by weekend..and she showed the Love in the weather today...took to the Transplant well...Bring on the summer:yay:

Looks good 4U, will you be running your drip emmiter for her? How much clear space you got around her for bushieness? I really like your choice of landscapeing plants :D certainly better than a rhodadendron. ;)

:ciao: cubby..so nice to see you...well she is 8 feet from that hedge and maybe 50 feet from Back fence..20 feet to Shed...and 170 feet to the front gate:D...I may run a drip line but thaugh I would just Hand water..we will see as we get further along...maybe around the end Aug when I have 20 plus containers out getting ready for FAll grow:giggle: thanks agin for stopping by..

take care and be safe

:ciao: cubby..so nice to see you...well she is 8 feet from that hedge and maybe 50 feet from Back fence..20 feet to Shed...and 170 feet to the front gate:D...I may run a drip line but thaugh I would just Hand water..we will see as we get further along...maybe around the end Aug when I have 20 plus containers out getting ready for FAll grow:giggle: thanks agin for stopping by..

take care and be safe

4u2sm0ke said:
^^^^^^^^^^

two for tuesday :rofl:

^^^^^^:rofl:^ :rofl:^ :rofl:^ :rofl: ^:rofl: ^^^^^

Hello everyone and Happy Growing:D

I put My Hossier Daddy in the Garden today and also added a fence to the front of the Garden to block the view from the road...I been practiceing "Fimming" on the Purplepeach as Im working her to 8 feet wide:cool: ...My Pink lemonade in the Garbage can is doing well...but the "3rd Demension" that was out on 4/1..has become food for a slug and other bugs...I sprayed with avid and will see how she responds....I gave up on the Autos as I feel I started them to early....I moved the Purplepeach Male I have to the Woods and will update him later on....Im looking forward to the seed runs Ill be doing starting July 1...getting them sexed out for the Fall grow...I have a few on the menu

1. Hazy OG...cali connection..85/15 Sat/Ind...75/85 days flower

2. FAB Dog..freeman Genetics....RAn this strain in HSed and didnt clone her and was My best GAl all year:doh:

3. Purplepeach f2...These are the ones Im makeing Now...

and lots more that will come along the way;)

P5190004.JPG

P5190006.JPG

P5190007.JPG

P5190008.JPG

P5190010.JPG

P5190015.JPG

P5190016.JPG

DSCF0760.JPG

DSCF0761.JPG

DSCF0762.JPG

Too bad about the 3D, but who knows, maybe it will bounce back. Everything else looks good though. I especialy like that Pink Lemonade, is that the same as RayJays BPOM Winner? Sweet looking plant there.
Take care, I'll be back too see what's happenin' in the yard. (I'll be peeking over your new fence...:rofl: )

:giggle: better grab My ;adder from side of She cubby...that fence is 9 foot at top..and yes mainly for privacy:D..the 3rd D still has a few good arms left so will let ya know...looks like the sun is gonna shine a bit today..hope to feelbetter to work some morein yard..thanks for stopping by

:48:

Nice job on the fence 4u. Plants looking good Im betting on some good color on that Pink Lemonaide come October. They grew like a kush for me got kind of tall and being in the garbage can its going to add 3' to the highth better train her also. Enjoy your Sunday my friend. Ray

thanks friends for stopping by
:48:

been pulling the Purplepeach down more and more...as ya see she has her first Fan leaf used up:D ...

DSCF0806.JPG

DSCF0807.JPG

DSCF0808.JPG

DSCF0809.JPG

DSCF0810.JPG

DSCF0813.JPG

DSCF0814.JPG

What an adorable dog. What kind is she/he?

Your plants look adorable too.

wow
it's only may 23..
that peach is gonna be huge

i can't wait :D

Pomerainian maybe?

Yep Yep...RoseBud...she is a pure breed "PoM Pom"

Kaotic....I think so as well...orangesunshine said to train as a bush and she will produce....heres the Purplepeach Male I have out in the woods..I think hes gonna be a Huge Stud as well..thanks for looking in

take care and be safe everyone

P5210006.JPG

P5210007.JPG

P5210008.JPG

P5210009.JPG

P5210010.JPG

Oh MY!

What the heck is that male doing in the forest? You do know pollen can travel up to ten miles? He's gonna STUD on anything growing around Him. Why oh why would you let him flower out there? Are you trying to clear your neighborhood of growers?

Dang....
take care and kill that.....

Latest posts

Back