4u2sm0kes outdoors 2011

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just Beautiful 4U. Was that a Montery Cypress tree I saw on ?hwy101?

That would be an Madrona tree..DAm near the only thing that will grow in salt table..on SR 302..thanks for stopping By...I swipped some ya Columbia Gold and twisted a fatty..:48:

Looking good 4u. NOT gonna say a word about the male.

Thank goodness the weather has finally turned nice.

Hes a Stud..All most like Me:p...Thanks for stopping By...care to share some RoseBuds Columbia Gold?:48:

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

oh boy that trashy girl you got is a beauty! :angrywife:

started soaking beans to sex them out for next fall Grow

Fab Dog.....Freeman Genetics

B-town....Freeman genetics

Hazy OG...Cali conection

these will be placed around the garden in the Dahlias more as it developes

:ciao: LordHighLama :48:

was working in garden and spoted this :D

P6260088.JPG

P6260089.JPG

P6260090.JPG

P6260091.JPG

P6260093.JPG

Hey! 4u!
Been a long time, I havnt been on the forums in years!
Really great to see your still an avid poster and grower.
take care man

:bong2: Hey 4u the garden looks fab and the butterflies just so awesome.

I have been watching a tiny little humming bird hang around my flowers just outside my front door. I just love this time of year.

I'm just gonna sit here and smoke some of that Columbian Gold you been passin round.:48:

Green MoJo:hubba:

thedonofchronic...WOW!!! its been a while...So GLad ya stopped in and said Hello..Hope you and yours are well..take care and be safe

heal4real..thanks for stopping by...I tryed to snap some of the Humming birds here but them little cuties are fast:rofl:

:ciao: RoseBud...I thaught you would like that one Hope all is well on the EAST side..heres some ya Columbia gold..sorry I had to come and sneak some more from ya Jar:D

:48:

Mi gold is su gold. Always.
I may go take some pics of my yard, you have inspired me. Have a great day 4U.

Was out in the woods visiting My purple Peach MAle and look what I seen:eek:

tcbud....I know you will be happy to know Hes getting the knife next time I visit:aok:

a few shots of a Hempfest GAthering Ray and I went to last friday:D

DSCF1068.JPG

DSCF1022.JPG

DSCF1024.JPG

first pic is of my Garden in BAck

the rest are of the trash can grow...(Pink Lemonade):D

DSCF1043.JPG

DSCF1044.JPG

DSCF1045.JPG

DSCF1046.JPG

She is exploading with this nice weather we had..She gonna be a beast me thinks

DSCF1049.JPG

DSCF1050.JPG

DSCF1052.JPG

yep me gots the first ever HD running outside and is she gonna be Huge...May have to risk my neck again and build a cover for her:rofl:

DSCF1053.JPG

DSCF1054.JPG

DSCF1055.JPG

I think she will make it now..she went through hell getting here...Planted her outside on April 1:ignore:

DSCF1056.JPG

DSCF1057.JPG

DSCF1058.JPG

This one I have in the woods and think she will be stretching here soon to try and get above the blackberrys..:p

DSCF1059.JPG

DSCF1060.JPG

heres the Male I placed in the woods.. he is roughly 5 feet tall..but when I was looking I seen hes sporting Girly gear:(

DSCF1061.JPG

DSCF1062.JPG

DSCF1067.JPG

DSCF1068.JPG

Your garden is beautiful 4u2sm0ke, is this the first purple peach hermie? What is your plan with it? Also.... Wasn't that a pretty moth you posted? It doesn't look like a butterfly to me... But it is cute! Is Nico the only one of your children that like to play in the garden?
I've got my sister plantsitting for me- very dangerous! She has no clue (but she try's). I do worry about my plants but a squatter in one of our homes has me in Vegas. Going to court in a week. Pain in the tush!
Again 4u, such an impressive garden!

:ciao: Gone...Im going to kull him and yes I think this is first Hermy in the strain...But beeing that I placed him out real early maybe had something to do to it..Ive harvested 3 purple peach ladies with no issues at 9 weeks..thanks for the nod on my Garden and No Nico dont garden she just started some tomato plants at school and I told her Ill place hers in the garden:aok:

so nice to see ya..Hope all goes well at court

take care and be safe girl:48:

So being a new grower, and trying to learn as much as I can, reading about female hermies going male, but you saying yours went male to female? Not really sure how all that works. Or is it both to begin with, that just shows one first?

Latest posts

Back