4u2sm0kes outdoors 2011

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well spotted 4U2.
ston-loc, your question is not simple. Let me show you why. I once grew some feral sativas that came from a particularly strong bag off the street. They turned out to be a monoculture. They all 'looked' male and showed lots of male flowers. But later on they grew catkins (you don't see that kind of thing on commercial strains.) Catkins are a form of cola . . . feral.
Anyway, I decided to see if I could breed out the hermie genes by crossing it to a pure indica. So I used the "male" pollen . . . and what I got was a load of females. Unisex seeds. Obviously the "male" actually had female genetics which was why the cross made all-female plants.

Hmmm, I'll have to reread that reply when I'm not so baked leafminer. Haha.Thanks for the post.

hey now. looking great buddy.

leaf, they still carry the herm gene too. dont mean they will show though, ya know. kaotik just had one do the same thing on an auto plant a week ago. it's not uncommon. myself, i would not breed into these.

Happy Growing Everyone and thanks for stopping by:48:

what a great week of weather we had...upper 70s and yesturday 84f:yay: the Plants are showing they love it as well..we a bit overcasted today but feel the Girls could use a good misting..Kulled the Purplepeach Male and seen that something Ate my pink lemonade..after further inspection I found Deer tracks:doh:..so My back woods grow is over:cry: atleast I have My Garden Gals...which are all Booming along..enough for now

take care and be safe

DSCF1286.JPG

DSCF1287.JPG

DSCF1288.JPG

DSCF1289.JPG

DSCF1291.JPG

Glad your having good weather over on that side 4U. It is HOT here. We had a low of 65 at our house last night and 94 yesterday, i know it could get lots worse. We always have over 100 for a couple of weeks.
Sorry about the deer.
I

Sorry to hear the Critters got your girl in the forest. Dont know how to feel bout your He/She....I guess sorry?

You got some really fine girls there 4u! Goes to show what a girl will do for you with the extra lovin'.

Looking great bro! Stupid deer. I've been watching for opossums and squirrels personally, but they're not interested as of yet. Keep up the good work buddy!

Pulled up a chair! Great looking plants.

hello everyone...We had a very nice week..weather wise and they say we gonna have a great next 6 weeks..lets hope so:rolleyes: ..Started some seeds for the up comeing fall grow..and plan to start takeing clones from my OD next weekend...The Trash can Ladie is Booming..We start flower in Mid Aug and feel we gonna have a great Harvest..untill next time..

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

DSCF1415.JPG

DSCF1416.JPG

DSCF1417.JPG

DSCF1418.JPG

DSCF1420.JPG

yee-haw smoke...looks like smooth sailing now...:D

(my od hd's bit the dust in yesterdays storms that rolled thru with death and destruction. i had just staked them up real good, but mother nature pulled a rip on me yet again.):(

the pb's withstood 70mph winds unprotected. they are fine still.:)

your hd is already bigger than i imagined it would get. it's gonna have a couple huge colas.:D

Sorry to hear of the storms takeing some ya Ladies...That PB is a strong Gal isnt she?...wanted to update the thread to say That My beans have started to pop..I will have them sexed and ready for the Fall Grow...My first Dahlia flower is forming and have a few Tomato flowers on too:D...the Purple peach is now 6 feet wide and 3 feet tall...The Hossier Daddy is 54 inches tall and spreding out nice...The trashy Ladie is staked and ready for flower..are flower starts Mid Aug and they are all showing preflowers..Hope everyone is nice and HIGH..if not suck on this:48:..and catch up:p

DSCF1461.JPG

DSCF1462.JPG

DSCF1463.JPG

DSCF1466.JPG

DSCF1465.JPG

DSCF1467.JPG

DSCF1468.JPG

DSCF1469.JPG

DSCF1470.JPG

DSCF1471.JPG

DSCF1476.JPG

DSCF1477.JPG

Very nice Bro. Talken about some girls with a big bush,,WOW.:hubba:

WeedHopper said:
Very nice Bro. Talken about some girls with a big bush,,WOW.:hubba:

man You aint kidding...Thanks for stopping By..I been Working these Girls past week..and heres what we have so far..Dam...I cant wait for September now..:lama:

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

P7190022.JPG

P7190023.JPG

P7190024.JPG

P7190025.JPG

P6260002.JPG

This Gal is looking real Nice....weather here has been okay but would like to see some 80f:rolleyes: ...I like the fact that I can move her around to the best Light....think She will finish just fine, been thinking of the covers and have a Plan;) ...Ill be going to Florida with jr first part of Aug so cloneing is put off untill We return...Hope yall are doing well

P7190011.JPG

P7190012.JPG

P7190013.JPG

P7190014.JPG

P7190015.JPG

Here we have The big ole Gal...This is from seed ( Orangesunshine)..and she is doing well..I like doing LST to keep them Low and she seems to respond well to it..Next week I will get some pics of her stalk as it is very thick...Bring on September Baby!!!!

P7190016.JPG

P7190017.JPG

Latest posts

Back