8 weeks. Nirvana K2. pic's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I understand you security issues, but you could just have it sent to a friends house. Send me cash for the shipping, and an address to someone's house that doesn't grow, and that's it. No need for ANY contact info. I have a wife and a small child myself, but I get stuff sent to me all the time, just not to my house.

NTC, appx. how much will shipping be? Thanks.

notthecops said:
I understand you security issues, but you could just have it sent to a friends house. Send me cash for the shipping, and an address to someone's house that doesn't grow, and that's it. No need for ANY contact info. I have a wife and a small child myself, but I get stuff sent to me all the time, just not to my house.

Yeah that's what I did with the seeds I ordered. But still. That's just one more friend that might know something. Dont need that. I'm good man. Thanks though.

I know what you mean there, man - thank God our NTC is a TRUE friend. :)

As I said, not a problem...;)

Shipping is going to depend on your location. I would think to ship to your area would be like $15 or so, maybe less, maybe a little more. I can flatten them right out, and get them in a large envelope, no need for a box or anything.

That would indeed be a cool prize to win. I`ve never even seen one...

I'm heading out to go water the plants. It's about an hour round trip so I'll be back with pic's of course. 3 weeks flowering now. Or close enough to it. I'm hopeing to see some real bud formation by now. We'll see !
See ya in a bit.

Heh, I forgot to take the camera again. :(
I gota take some clones out and put them in the veg box. So I'll remember tonite. :) It's already in the car.

They are lookin so good. They are a bit over grown, and still 5 weeks to go. Damn. But they look so nice. I wish I could take pictures better to do them justice.

I just cant seem the get the lighting right. I think this one shows how much to big they are.

they look F%#ing awesome!!! :D

sorry but thats the best way to describe them..i hope mine even slightly resemble these...good work DS ;)

Veged 8 weeks to the day. And they are about a foot to tall and only 3 weeks.

And you`re complaining? Bah! I just hope mine look so good so soon...;)

Heh, Goldie ! The tops are not geting any light at all. One is touching the top of the box and the light hangs about 8" from the top. So the colas on more then one of the plants are not geting any light.

I like to move them to make sure everything get's light atleast every other day. But it looks like I'm going to have to tie them to the floor or the walls. Since next grow will be from clones. I will be puting them into flower at about 2 weeks of veg. 8 weeks is way to much but I wanted them mature before I took clones and flowered them.

Next grow should be alot better. I'm hoping for a pound out of the 5 girls. If they keep the growth up throughout flowering, they will end up over 7 feet by the time they are cut. (they are 4 feet on the nose right now) If my math is right. So maybe a pound and a half ?

I pulled one of the buds off the bottom of one of the best ones just to try it. It's drying right now. Cant wait to smoke it. The buds are not that big yet as you can see. The top colas are about the size of a C sized battery. And the smaller ones about the size of half a big mans thumb length wise and about around as a quarter.

The last grow I did was with bagseed. 4 out of 4 males at 9 weeks total and 2 weeks into flower. Just bad luck I guess. I'm sure the shine will wear off after a while, but I am so stoked right now, I love it.

Watching them grow has been a experience to say the least. I'm loveing it. I'm so glad I can share. I'd burst if I couldnt. LoL.

The clones are getin big already. It sucks that I'm gona have to pick the best two or three. But these will be my moms. After thinkin about it for a while I thought that I should have just kept a few of the best growers out of the bunch and not wait to smoke it. Cause I think it's better to use a mom from seed then a mom that is a clone already. But hopefully double clonging wont have to much of a diffrence.

Finaly ! The clones are weened off the humidity dome and I can put them in the fridge. Bout time. Only took 3 weeks.

Latest posts

Back