8 weeks. Nirvana K2. pic's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heh, Yup. It's a little Deli counter fridge. Works great so far. I'm going to give the clones a few more days out of the dome and start cloning them for next grow. And they should be ready to go into flower in about a month. Should work out perfectly since the plants in the flower box need another month atleast.

Ok. Well. The smell is citrus. Like I just peeled a sunkist orange and havent washed my hands yet. But when it's dried. It smells more like cucumbers. Heh. Wierd ? Anyway. The smoke, for being quick dried in a dehydrater, wasnt harsh at all. Didnt realy taste all that great though. Realy realy green tasting. But I'm sure with a proper drying and curing it should taste ok.

The high... hrm.. It is more of a mind high right now then a body high. Although I do feel high in my arms. Like they are heavy but not in the chest or anything liek I normaly do. I think the tall ones are more sativa then anything. One plant has leaves so thin I thought they were curled up. But they wernt. They are just that skiny. About as wide as a pencil is round. #6 is all indaca though. It's leaves are big and fat. The rest are inbetween.

Dont knwo what I'm going to want to keep yet. I like the sativa high. But I like the indaca high too. And indaca just seems to sell better. So I dont know. I'll have to think about it for a while more.

The bud I just smoked was from a inbetween plant.

Latest posts

Back