a first time for everything!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just thinking the same thing. Just get some chain from the hardware store for cheap. Not worth burning the house down to save $10

heres the set-up. the seeds the i purchased from attitude are all in black containers and the red cups are from my peeps. besides water what other tips can yall see i need. heat is a major problem:eek: cant get the temps below 88 degrees. just using air from outside a window and a fan to suck air out.

01012010049.jpg

01012010044.jpg

01012010047.jpg

01012010042.jpg

01012010045.jpg

I may have said this before :giggle:

The plan you have for ventilation is not going to work. You are going to need a centrifuge type fan and a proper exhaust if you want to keep it cool enough in your tent not to fry your plants. In addition, they need a continual supply of fresh air all the time the lights are on for proper photosynthesis.

Roddy said:
:yeahthat: lol

status update, untl i am able 2 purchase an inline fan i have been keeping the tent door slightly open{during the light period only}, even though 'global warming' is making upstate feel like south beach, i have been able to get the temps down to around 86-88. all of my seeds worked (props 1 mor time 2 ATTITUDE SEEDS). i was wondering if i could keep the non-autoflowering plants in vegestaion mode for the 9-12 weeks it takes for the auto-flowering plant to go through its cycle, and then once i harvest the auto bud put the other plants in flowering stage?

10112011055.jpg10112011056.jpg
auto flower coming along good i think. do you think its to early to start topping?
10112011054.jpg10112011053.jpg

I would not top an auto. You want to keep it as stress free as possible--do nothing to slow down its growth.

The Hemp Goddess said:
I would not top an auto. You want to keep it as stress free as possible--do nothing to slow down its growth.

what is the best light for auto's HPS or MH?

To flower your plants always go with hps, it gets the best results.

only one of my six plants is auto. what im going to do is keep the non-auto's on the 20/4 cycle for the whole time the auto goes thru its seed to harvest. and then im going to throw them on 12/12 when i havest the auto plant. any thoughts? or comments about keeping them in veg stage for so long.

How big is your flowering space? Do you have room for 5 large plants?

The Hemp Goddess said:
How big is your flowering space? Do you have room for 5 large plants?

I have a 3ft long. By 2ft deep and 6ft high tent. If that gets to crowded I can just use my computer room to flower the plants

Plan on it. You will never get 5 plants that have vegged 10 weeks in a space that size. In fact, I see you having troubles finishing the auto--I simply do not see you having enough room. Are you sure that finishing the auto is worth it? I truly believe that your photo period plants are going to suffer with the crowded condition I see your 2 x 3' space getting.

daku_iBLAZE said:
To flower your plants always go with hps, it gets the best results.

i currently have the plants under a MH light, should i switch the light to the HPS for the whole duration of the auto plant cycle. this is in reguards to me wanting 2 kno which light is best for auto's.
10152011090.jpg

The Hemp Goddess said:
Plan on it. You will never get 5 plants that have vegged 10 weeks in a space that size. In fact, I see you having troubles finishing the auto--I simply do not see you having enough room. Are you sure that finishing the auto is worth it? I truly believe that your photo period plants are going to suffer with the crowded condition I see your 2 x 3' space getting.

i dont kno if u can see how big it is but this is the tent im using.
10152011088.jpg:icon_smile:

Reg plants vegged 10 weeks will be huge--almost certainly overgrowing that closet and most likely keeping the little auto from getting good light.

lol, I veg for around 10 weeks and I can promise you, they are big beasts when put to bud. Then, they get bigger yet....

2'x3'? 2 maybe 3 plants of good size, any more will mean crowding and not the best of finishes!

Latest posts

Back