a first time for everything!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might have to do a run of the PE.
Green mojo for a nice grow!

wow, this my third grow and and the first that i have ph'd everything. i'm seeing a considerable different in every aspect of my plants. IF U R NOT PH'ing UR WASTING UR TIME!!!!!!! wow who knew sumthn so small could change the out come so much.:holysheep:

20120329_115846.jpg20120329_115854.jpg20120329_115805.jpg20120329_115800.jpg20120329_115749.jpg20120329_115737.jpg20120329_115714.jpg

I use organic nutes but it still looks like im getting nute burn? i thought u couldnt get nute burn with organic nutes.

with 2 days til 7 weeks i think im going to start flushing after 1 more feeding of nutes.:spit:

Lemon Jack said:
Is there any reason your flushing?? I read you said you feed organically...

i assumed that i would still need to flush the nutes out. i saw a video on utube, where the guy said that you want to flush all the bloom nutes out till the water is clear when you see it drain from the bottom of the pot. when i water the extra washes out threw the bottom and i can see the yellowish nutes drain out with the water.

its a couple days into the 7 week and i fed the auto's there last feeding of nute tea. just h20 and molasses from here till the end. i was told that organic nutes can be used the whole way thru but im going to give these plants a good flush. they're looking great and im just letting the leaves fall off on there on own this grow. here are the pics sorry bout the light exposure in a couple of them.
20120410_115111.jpg20120410_115121.jpg20120410_115149.jpg20120410_115232.jpg20120410_115242.jpg20120410_115332.jpg
the last pic is of my MK ULTRA 12/12. and the newest plant in the back is about 1 or 2 weeks old and will be featured in the indoor growing section, once i get a minute to set that up. its a auto AK 48.

as they say around here Green MoJo bra.. for being your 3 rd grow looks good .. and yeah PH is major get to know your nutes and you will see even more improvments in your grow..

Aloha
SquidyP

ts a couple days into the 7 week and i fed the auto's there last feeding of nute tea. just h20 and molasses from here till the end. i was told that organic nutes can be used the whole way thru but im going to give these plants a good flush.

Just want to throw out there that you're still looking at a week or more minimum....right? If so, those plants won't be doing as much in the line of producing bud as they would if you were feeding them straight through, they already look to be hungry. Do you plan to stop feeding and flush? The last weeks of budding are the time you see the biggest bud production, doubling and tripling of size is common imho, but one big slowdown is a lack of food...again, mho.

Not knocking the grow or being negative, just trying to give my opinion on this, want to see you get the best you can after such hard work!! Remember, if you are organic, you're feeding the soil, not the plant...

There was a discussion on flushing that I read on these boards a couple months ago, and I seem to remember a couple of our posters mentioning something about running experiments on flushing in the past. They noted that they had not noticed any difference in the smoke after it was cured. All of them that I recall had grown in soil. No harsh taste, or anything. Combine that with what Roddy said about bud production happening in the final couple weeks... atleast the fattening up of the buds, and in my own head, it doesn't make sense to me that anybody would want to flush. Maybe if they were growing hydro. Anywho, just my $.02. :)

Roddy thanks for your honesty and feedback. i don't need groupies i need help. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue to help me be the best farmer i can..and remember CORRECTION ISN'T PUNISHMENT. you have inspired me to go brew some tea for these last 2 to 3 weeks i have left. since i'm new to this i wishing for every1's $.02. GETNASTY thanks and if you have a link to that discussion that would be the bomb.

Glad to help when I can, my friend! I was tempted to stop feeding the last week or so...not flushing, just not feeding. My thought is(was) that they will have plenty of food left in the soil (which is actually what I am feeding) and will make it ok! However, I realized one more feeding in that last week won't make or break the wallet, so doing can only benefit me....and I still feed right through!

Roddy said:
Glad to help when I can, my friend! I was tempted to stop feeding the last week or so...not flushing, just not feeding. My thought is(was) that they will have plenty of food left in the soil (which is actually what I am feeding) and will make it ok! However, I realized one more feeding in that last week won't make or break the wallet, so doing can only benefit me....and I still feed right through!

i think im going to continue feeding my brew tea to the plant, but the last day b4 48hrs of darkness im going to flush with distilled ph'd h20.

Its day 60 and the ladies have seen their finally Wednesday. I am expecting a visit from the green reaper this weekend, and the ladies are about done. The trich arent amber but milky and from the bud i smoke and what I've seen on all the new weed reality shows in the US, good bud can come from unambered bud. Im not going to flush the bud and i gave it a feeding of my organic tea brew yesterday, so b4 i go to work 2morro im going to start my 24hrs of darkness. WHAT IS YALLZ OPINION ON 24 OR 48 DARKNESS B4 HARVEST?

Latest posts

Back