a first time for everything!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with last statement. Maybe use it as side lighting for the bottom of the plant.

depetreono said:
I agree with last statement. Maybe use it as side lighting for the bottom of the plant.

Yeah thats what im going to do. Cause i have to leave the tent door crack to keep the temps under 80 degrees. So im going to put the light right by the ocpening.

bubba902 said:
Congrats on the dank smoke, I'm really liking the bubblelicious autos.

i got a Dinafem Seeds Critical + AUTOMATIC Feminized seed with my last attitude order, i hope it going to be as good as your last auto.

20120128_195526.jpg 20120128_195501.jpg 20120128_013820.jpg 20120128_195439.jpg 20120128_195445.jpg:watchplant:

Critical + is a mass yielded, really quick finish too.

Hope all goes well. Green mojo your way, stay safe

powerplanter said:
Nice looking buds roc. Mouth watering for sure. :)

Thanks. I hope it comes out better than i treated it. Its a fighter, i just hopes its a better smoker.

powerplanter said:
What week are you/they on. Some nice trichs coming on.

This is the start of the 7th week of flowering, but in the third week of flowering my ballast broke so the plant was in total darkness for about two weeks.

Oh hell. Must of missed that part. Their coming on strong. Stay safe. :)

Yeah, hard times on chronic hill. I'm just happy they didnt hemie.

I'm fresh out of smoke and i dont want to give the bud man $60 for a 8th:argue: . i can harvest this plant early its 2days from the start of week 9, to save money or i can pay the bud man. WHAT OPTION WOULD YOU ALL CHOOSE? :confused2:

IMAG0375.jpg IMAG0384.jpg IMAG0371.jpg IMAG0372.jpg IMAG0373.jpg :tokie:

Well if you chop it today its still gonna be about a week before you can actually smoke it.
If you need to smoke you may just want to buy some becaus IMO smoking buds that aren't dried thouroughly is almost like wasting them. When there still damp they just don't smoke it just burns away and you don't get nearly the high as when you wait. JMO but even if you chop today it won't be smokeable.

I agree with LJ. It will taste terrible and not get the high you will get when it's dry. :)

powerplanter said:
I agree with LJ. It will taste terrible and not get the high you will get when it's dry. :)

yeah, i hear ya. i ended up giving the bud man money. i still cut down the plant but should have enough bud to last me till these buds are dry. i'm trying 2 different methods of drying. i'm using hangers for the long stem'd cola and for the small popcorn buds i just cut them straight into a jar. i'm going to see what method i like better.

If there still wet like just cut they still need to dry. They will mold very quickly if you already have them jarred... You should definitley let them dry out still IMO.

Latest posts

Back