A year ago-

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SmokinMom

Tonight was my kids school carnival. Last years carnival marked a pretty special and important night for me. :p

After the school carnival I asked my very straight-laced hubby if I could grow mj. He said no that rainy night, but we stayed up several more hours discussing it. And with a little help from my female persuasion, ;) he said I could grow 2. :) I spent the rest of that night getting my temp growroom started- underneath my bathroom sink. LOL.

I can't believe that was a year ago. It was soo much fun growing my plants, and I really miss watching them. Even now, I am still a little in awe that I pulled it off. I am set for a while yet. No more grows, I promised my hubby. I shall live vicariously thru each of you. :D

Heres the link for those who don't remember.
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11432

female persuasion always works. were dummies for that little thing(i mean that with the utmost respect) ,my wife took a little male persuasion and let me have 1. yours is better

hi mom, i'm a newbie, and i read your grow journal 3-4 days ago. ( if memory serves me right, it was between the fem. products, and the hot curlers, :) . Nice job.

banjobuzz said:
hi mom, i'm a newbie, and i read your grow journal 3-4 days ago. ( if memory serves me right, it was between the fem. products, and the hot curlers, :) . Nice job.

Ha ha ha, indeed it was....well for a few days anyways. :) Thanks for chiming in, and welcome to MP. ;)

Lol. Very nice Mom. You gotta do what you gotta do. I hope you get to do it again sometime in the future. I absolutely love it and will do it til the day I am physically or mentally unable to do it anymore. Take care everyone and be safe.

you should plan a family camping trip....make it an annual tradition, go someplace they will always remember....some place uncharted...a place for just your family.

then bring your gps, and find those seeds you planted 6 months ago. i'm sure by where you live you can find some off beatn path areas to hike, camp.

i still remeber the trips i packed in with my parents.....the trip we left early cuz i kut my finger deep with my new pocket knife widdling....the trip we left early cuz my brother burnt the crap out of his hand, hahahahha

good times. plant one there....with your good times.

Haha I remember that Mom,
it turned out to be a very successful grow, hope to see you doing some more grow projects in the future!:D
BTW Mom your avatar is trippin me out!:eek::stuff-1125699181_i_

Thanks everyone. :)

AGU- Ive thought about that. But even with my gps I probably wouldn't be able to find it. I am challanged that way...lol. But damn, I want to.

This time last year I had 6 little babies. This year I have none. :( Booooo.

Latest posts

Back