Accidental Blueberry Spirit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ymw1980

Reaction score
Here is a couple of pics of some plants i started from an accidental crossing of Blueberry and Green Spirit. wish me luck pics 001-1.jpgpics 002-1.jpg

yeah i think its gonna be a good cross also. here are some pictures showing some new growth

Picture 006.jpg

Picture 007.jpg

Picture 008.jpg

Picture 003.jpg

WOW.....that is awesome....... Blueberry is my all time fav strain........ I'll be watching this one.

I don't have any picks yet but one of my girls is starting to flower under 24 hour light. Is it because i have had some serious shock in the last couple of weeks?

Maybe they're rootbound. Have you transplanted? Any pics?

yeah they were root bound i just transplanted them into bigger pots today

here are some more recent pictures of my girls. some of them have shown their female preflowers i think i am going to transplant them into larger pots tomarrow. And maybes start them flowering next week.

girlies 001.jpg

girlies 003.jpg

girlies 004.jpg

girlies 007.jpg

girlies 009.jpg

girlies 008.jpg

girlies 010.jpg

girlies 011.jpg

girlies 012.jpg

i want to transplant a few of these outdoors does anybody know the best way to do that?

I just moved them up to bigger pots yesterday. I plan to start flowering Sunday. Had to give three to a friend because i didn't have room for them all. I did a close up to show the preflowers

girlies 001.jpg

girlies 002.jpg

girlies 003.jpg

girlies 004.jpg

girlies 005.jpg

girlies 006.jpg

girlies 007.jpg

girlies 008.jpg

looking good man ... how many CFL's are you using and what type are they???

i have 6 total, 3 of them are 65 watt that are equivalent to 200 watt and put off 4300 lumens and 4100k color temp which is supposed to have a balanced color spectrum. The other 3 i can't remember what wattage they are but they put off something like 1850 lumens each and they put off a balanced color spectrum as well.

i think i am gonna trade out the three smaller cfl's for three more of the larger ones in a couple of days. I know alot of people say the cfl's aren't good for flowering but i can't deal with the extra heat of hps or mh so i am gonna try this out. so i guess we will see how it works out

I just started flowering a couple of days ago and one of the girls is already starting to stack on the hairs. Its amazing how fast they grow. One of my plants is showing some discoloration in the leaves. Its almost like a striping of lighter green between the veins of the leaves. I am sure some one can tell what causes that.

girlies 001.jpg

girlies 002.jpg

girlies 003.jpg

girlies 004.jpg

it could be nute burn or not enough nutes i dunno

Looks like they need a lil epsom salt. How often do you water and whats the waters ph? Do you know the ph of your soil?

that should be a interesting smoke in the end to say the least keep up the good work. but if ur wanting to put one outside, i reccommend building a greenhouse sorta structure. for future grows..

Latest posts

Back