advanced nutes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slick

Reaction score
advanced nutes can anybody tell me how good these are? and also what u use and when thanks:D

Advance nutes are awesome really. I dont use a lot of them but I did by a few because there expensive but WORK. I got Carboload, Nirvana bloom simulant, tarantula, and piranha because of there fungi and bacteria count is outa this world. I use earth juice grow, bloom, mico and maxicrop nutes as well as unsulferd molasses.

dude, AN is in a very big battle with their distributors right now. They could be going out of business. Everywhere stores are marking down their products like 20-30 percent. Ive had bottles of nutes just go bad, or like their monkey juice give you a calcium deficiency and screw you over horribly. I would check out humboldts three part if I were you

monkey juice gives a calcium deficiency? How so, monkey juice is huge amounts of calcium because it is for coco coir, and in coco coir calcium gets absorbed by the medium. Monkey juice has like 3% calcium.

I have also heard nothing about this advanced nutrients battle, can you please elaborate? Advanced nutrients are great

guys i use fox farms outdoor and gh 3part indoor but im wondering if advance nutes are worth the money to switch to them?

Slick advanced nutes are expensive so its up to you. Try your hand at the Earth Juice products Grow,Bloom,catylist,micro even some Budswel and mix in some molasses you will be just fine. my advance nute experiment was GREAT dont get me wrong I just dont this it was worth the money to be honest with you. I grew the same strain to see if there was a difference in yield or harvest time and it was about the same but the bud did taste better I thought as well full of resin.

Slick
advanced nutes can anybody tell me how good these are? and also what u use and when thanks

Well like the bottle says buddy I use mild strenght on my girls with there starting there early veg cycle and continue to full stregth a few weeks after. I combine my grow nute with the micro and some maxicrop(seaweed extract 1 time a wk). I continue giving micro/maxi until harvest, but during bloom obviously I use bloom,catylist and budswel(awesome stuff) I read about it in a book called "Organic marijuana by Soma" as well as some molasses its good for the little beasties in the soil. If your growing the same strain for a while you will get to know your plants needs by how it looks. I experimented with mine using more or less to see how she reacted. I love organic gardening you should try it yourself.

I have heard nothing of this. Advanced Nutrients is a huge nute company with a solid user base. I do not see them going under. I use nothing but their stuff and have massive dense colas and healthy happy girls.

they are in a battle with their distributor gotta grow, they are currently suing the **** out of each other. As for the monkey juice, they had several large shipments of the monkey juice go bad I guess right around the time I had started using it. Couldn't figure it out for a while why everything was just turning yellow and dying. Started adding cal mag to my mix and it solved it right away. They have had a lot of trouble lately with other products "going bad" as well like their sensizym, conoseur, monkey juice, and their base a and b I have noticed has been falling in quality very rapidly, I did a side by side test with the advanced a and b and the humboldt master a and b. Humboldt blew it out of the water. Advanced wasn't even at the maximum yield indoor expo this year, (they pretty much sponsored the whole event last year) that's why I assume they will be going under atleast in the US

BuddyLuv said:
I have heard nothing of this. Advanced Nutrients is a huge nute company with a solid user base. I do not see them going under. I use nothing but their stuff and have massive dense colas and healthy happy girls.

You have probably been really lucky buddyluv, not to say your not a talented grower because you more than likely are. Just lucky about not getting bad nutes. Don't get me wrong I continue to use a lot of AN but have tweaked my mix to exclude those products that have had a few problems. Also I got samples of the new bloom line, in the yellow bottles like the phat or whatever. I had very very good results with using that, haven't harvested yet but I have a perpetual grow two weeks between cycles and the ones I used bloom on are insane compared to the cycle two weeks behind it

I use the following and haven't run into an issue as of yet.
Sensi 2 part (grow&bloom)
voodoo juice
B-52
Organic Earth tea (grow&bloom)
Fulvic Acid
Humic Acid
Bud Blood
Big Bud
Overdrive
Cal mg (grow&bloom)
Carbo load
VHO
Sensizym
Final Phase

I believe nute company's just want to make you feel like you NEED this or that for big buds. I believe its just marketing.

You can stick to basics, I use a one part formula Floranova grow or bloom, diamond nector, have used sweet and kool bloom but dont always or have to, and find it very hard to believe anything can make them grow faster, and as for big buds Ive grown my share and havent seen any bigger in an indoor grow yet.

Dont waste money on gimicky nutes that claim
Amazing results!
(your results may vary)

BuddyLuv said:
I use the following and haven't run into an issue as of yet.
Sensi 2 part (grow&bloom)
voodoo juice
B-52
Organic Earth tea (grow&bloom)
Fulvic Acid
Humic Acid
Bud Blood
Big Bud
Overdrive
Cal mg (grow&bloom)
Carbo load
VHO
Sensizym
Final Phase
Those are all good, the only one that I have had problems with from your list is sensizym, If your ever wanting to try something new substitute the sensizym with prozyme I think you would get better results. I basically just switched the base fertilizer over to humboldt and use the AN additives

How did the sensizym not mess up your crop. I thought it was just beneficials to break down dead matter.

I run advanced 3 part and have had great results no problems yet.

Calimed: can you post any links backing up your claims about AV demise?

talk to anyone in the industry and they will tell you, but who cares I hope you keep using that...and the fact that you just said that explains soooo much about you

I stopped using it when it started constantly going bad, I would buy a batch and it would smell really really bad when i first opened it. So I wouldn't use it in my mix

Latest posts

Back