All Plants came from dirt, to hydro.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hemp-o Kitty said:
Thanks to post those pictures!! I can't believe how long and how many, those roots are!!! :eek: Wow!!! Never seen anything like that!
And....no. I'm not a :cop: !!

Thank you... and sounds good! So ur in eh country? I'm headed to alberta within the next 6 months or so for work...
I cleaned up the rest of most of the plants except for one... I'll leave her for tomorrow.... I have one PILE of bud laying around everywhere! heh :D

I have to say well done! love your root system, nice and long and suckin up the nutes like a hungry monster.

Congrats on the harvest, will be anticipating your smoke report :)

Hey Kade,,, I really like your pvc setup... Is that 3" or 4" you have there? Do you have any problems with those long massive roots stopping up your system? Great harvest you have there. Keep up the good work.....

Weeddog said:
Hey Kade,,, I really like your pvc setup... Is that 3" or 4" you have there? Do you have any problems with those long massive roots stopping up your system? Great harvest you have there. Keep up the good work.....

4" pipe... cost quite a bit to build actually... but it works well... I wanted to use 6". But it is waaaay too $$. the trouble with the 4" is that pots don't come in 4" they are 3.75". I worked out a ez fix... but kinda a pain... I think i'm gonna build a nft type next. So i can have 5 separate grows in the same room, each with a different res.

hey kade i wonder if these would work for what you need them for, they are made to fit 4" pvc pipes.

000_0205.jpg

000_0206.jpg

cyberquest said:
hey kade i wonder if these would work for what you need them for, they are made to fit 4" pvc pipes.

they probably would if they go in the other way.

Latest posts

Back