Almost Busted - Live & Learn

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:ciao: Hey new girl, welcome back!

You ARE a stoners dream girl, I'll give ya that, but watcha gonna do now???

Sounds like one of those crappy catch 22 things. Hmm... If dating another stoner/grower won't make you more safe...

Guess you will just have to move to Cali then. You'll be safe here;) 'Sides, us Cali guys are WAY cooler than your bonehead ex:hubba:

your ex is a fool
a sweet,cute, girl that grows
GOOD BLESS YOU
HE'S AN INFORMER AND HE DOSEN'T KNOW WHAT HE LOST
IMHO

Sorry to hear about your raid. Smart move on moving the grow. Sometimes good foresight and a gut feeling can save your ***, better to be good than lucky. Don't sweat your man he is a *****, rats are rodents and meant to be exterminated.

Sorry about your problems, what a lowlife, but at least you found out now and it did not cost ya any thing. Let a lesson be learned and never trust him again.

bella i sympathise,,,my husband of 18 yrs turned me in ,,3 times
:shocked: he became my ex husband real fast after the firt time :rofl:

SherwoodForest said:
Loving those teaser shots of you girl! Your welcome to come live with me, I have a huge house and lots of grow room. :D You could be the indoor manager and I will keep the greenhouse and outdoor plants going. We be getting uber high and going for long walks in the forest.:D Just think, you would be able to talk about your grow, and I could talk about mine, sounds like a match to me.:hubba:

If that's you in the avatar I'm in!!! I've always been a sucker for a chump, oops I mean chimp :p

haha i think weve all dreamed of a girl like this havnt we
ive searched high and low for someone like that.
heck i have yet to find a girl i like that will smoke the bong with me
let alone tend to my plants..

Hey, single guys here, you're completlely missing the most important point. The ladies all hit on it a tad, but you boys missed it: this lady doesn't have that vengefull temperament to turn YOU in if you piss her off.

but I never thought he could turn on me...I'm cute, sweet, etc.WRONG -not enough obviously

New Girl, you could have been a 28 outta 10 and this mo-mo woulda still done it--it's called control and it's fueled by immaturity.

There's a perfect match for everyone out there and some of us are lucky enough to find it--even really strange people like me. Luck, peace and glad you're back.

Now, as a final offer, if you'd like I can get my pretty persuaders--Vinnie, Vinnie and Tyronne--to visit this boys kneecaps.

when I was married, I grew for 15 years. when the marriage ended, the ex was warned by her attorney not to go there, as she would be charged as well. Basically it backfired on her. she told the court I was an evil genius trying to genetically alter mj. because of her long history of mental illness, they disregarded what she had to say. i never argued with her about it, just let her go on and on. the more she said, the crazier she sounded. so i know what you're saying about trusting people. hard lessons learned the hard way. :D

when my wife threatened turning me in i "politly" expland to her how it would work. she thought she could tell the police that i was growin in our house and try to act like she didnt know. i took a few minutes but she finally realized she'd be going to jail just the same as me. how could you not know about the 5ft monster in the closet or the tray full of sprouts, or the over powering skunk smell when you opened our comp. room door. some people act like your cooking meth in the bath tub if you wanna grow a plant thats been around since the dawn of time.:confused:

The New Girl said:
I'm cute, sweet, etc.

And very smart. Good job with the move, hope it works out. You will find someone who treats you great and deserves your trust. And I'm sure he won't find anyone nearly as good as you.

I don't tell anyone. My husband can tell anyone he wants. Because if anything ever happened he would be the one to get busted.

Just be careful who you trust. You can't ever control what other people are going to do or say no matter how well you know the person. My grandpa told me this after I told him I grew mj... Keep it under your hat and nobody will ever know.. I hope everything works out for you. Not all guys are like that. I would never dream of doing something like that... even to somebody I didn't like.. Maturity is a rare thing these days, though. Keep your head up and things will turn around. You will see. Take care and be safe.

Latest posts

Back