Am I the only one who hears things?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inmediusre

Reaction score
I swear everytime I get stoned, I mean really really stoned, I think my friends are talking to me, and they aren't.

I hear frogs, but only if im around something with an engine (and stoned). And one time I fell asleep on a public shitter when I was absolutely high outta my tree, whenever people would turn on those hand dryers it would sound like some crazy ass wind.

DopeDoctor said:
And one time I fell asleep on a public shitter when I was absolutely high outta my tree, whenever people would turn on those hand dryers it would sound like some crazy ass wind.
Dude, you just made me almost die laughing.

I can see it.

I sometimes freak out and hear things like sirens, dogs etc.

i always hear my cell phone ringing when its not and then i dont hear it when it does ring.

I Hear Music, Like It's In Another Room Coming From A Radio. From Highschool Band To The Roaring Twenties. I Don't Even Have To Be Stoned.

Ptbo_Stonerz said:
i always hear my cell phone ringing when its not and then i dont hear it when it does ring.

The first time my friend took Mushrooms, he threw and broke his cellphone because it "Wouldent stop ringing!!"

Devilweed said:
The first time my friend took Mushrooms, he threw and broke his cellphone because it "Wouldent stop ringing!!"

Hahaha, that sounds hillarious. Sucks he broke his phone though.

If I'm alone and baked. I hear the phone ring when its not, cars pull up in the drive way when no one is there, all sorts of wierd shit. but the one that drives me nuts is the noise I can't figure out what it is. I end up walkin all over the house and lookin, then realize its the stupid air pump on the auquarium. Happens every damn day. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back