American conspiracies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah yes... Another post on a marijuana forum demonstrating that all we can agree on is dank ! :joint:

Underhanded crap done by our government is nothing new but I believe the vast majority of these conspiracies are total bullcrap. Imho the truth lies somewhere between the blogs and conventional media.

I hope Eric Snowden gets a 9" long reward for his actions once he's in a federal penitentiary with a well hung cellie...:hubba: :eek:

:bong:

WeedHopper said:
Its all good Bro. You have your opinions and I have mine. I just dont thank our Government is as smart as you guys make them out to be. They aint smart enough to do some of the crap I am hearing in this thread. Hell these Morons cant get together long enough on any one thing to come up with a conspiracy. As for the Moron that run off to Hong Kong,,he is an ******* no matter how ya paint the Basterd. He is a snitch,,and I HATE SNITCHES. He is a PUNK who took the freaken job and then ran off like a little *****. And I am about sick of PPL blaming the Black Man in office,,and its all because he is Black. The Moron before him screwed **** up as bad as anyone that has ever been in office and he is white. They are all a bunch of buttwhips and I dont care what freaken color they are.,they are in office for themselfs and the Oil Companies,,Period.

I find it odd that stoners are cool with government agencies spying on folks emails,phone records,and all their online accounts.
It's quite funny that you call dude a snitch.
I saw nowhere where anyone was slamming Obama because he is Black.

I see you don't believe in conspiracies, but yet you state that politicians are in office for the oil companies.

See man, you are almost awake....almost.

Wouldn't that be a conspiracy? If there was public knowledge that they really do work for the big companies? Shoot man, you just stated that.

I am really curious why folks think that snowden is a traitor.

If he came out and stated he had proof that our government made decisions on behalf of Big Business over American citizens would you still call him a snitch?

Prob not.

Again, I am amazed that folks are cool with the "Government" doing mass surveillance on American citizens.

norcalhal....... to big to fail proves govt works for big companies...... don't believe the Obama admin would help out an oil company though...... well not on purpose or so you can tell.

NorCalHal said:
I saw nowhere where anyone was slamming Obama because he is Black.

Pretty sure he wasn't referring to anyone here on MP, rather the people, and you know who they are, GOP/Tea Party, who have double standards for Obama/Bush. The whole Birther thing that unfortunately is still going in some circles is a thinly disguised racial thing. How many years now since Obama was elected and there is still a bunch of Douche Nozzles playing the Birth thing? Another great one is all the vacation days Obama is taking, yet these same Teanderthals didn't have a word to say about Bush taking over 1000 vacation days during his 8 disastrous years in office. This whole spying on Americans thing is the latest thing to be placed at Obama's feet and yet it was Bush and the GOP that instituted the Patriot Act making the whole NSA thing legal.

I am not saying Obama is a saint or that liberal Democrats do no wrong, I am just tired of the GOP doing things like blocking jobs bills and then complaining that Obama has not created enough jobs. Meanwhile they spend millions of dollars trying to repeal Obama Care (like 39 times now) or pass restrictive laws on a Women's Right to make her own health care decisions.
You would think the fact that a bunch of Republicants and wealthy people like the Koch brothers getting together after Obama was first elected and sitting down at a diner designed to sabotage this Country's economic rebuilding in order to make Obama a one term president would get people mad and fired up at the GOP and their wealthy backers, but no, it's been a steady stream of blame the Black Guy in the White House. It's all good though. I can't wait for all their heads to explode when Hillary is elected next. Old White Misogynistic Men are going to lose it...and that is what the GOP is full of.

;) Well said my friend.

Yep,,the same old *** White Men thats pissed about Obama,,are really gonna be pissed about a WOMEN in Office.:D

By the way,, this thread has been COOL,,nobody talking crap,,everybody just talking..VERY COOL.

:48:

Religious beliefs have a lot in common with paranoid “conspiracy theory” beliefs. It’s worth taking a look, and asking the question: Is God just one big conspiracy theory?

First, let’s look at some of the superficial similarities between the most common religious beliefs and paranoid “conspiracy theory” types of beliefs.

1) There is something that has extraordinary powers that knows the intimate details of your life, your mind, and your intentions even before you act.

2) This thing with extraordinary powers has a specific agenda, and will punish you if you do not comply with that agenda.

3) There is no direct evidence (only indirect evidence) that this thing with extraordinary powers exists and acts within the world.

When this “something” is the Illuminati or “The Jews” or a top-secret government cabal that nobody has ever heard of, we refer to these beliefs as a “conspiracy theory”. But when the “something” is God, we refer to the exact same set of beliefs simply as “religion”.

Conspiracy theories, on the other hand, function exactly like religious beliefs. Any evidence that can be interpreted as consistent with the theory will be seen as supporting evidence, whereas any evidence that is inconsistent will be seen as part of the “great plan” that is obfuscating the truth. Moreover, the belief itself is taken as a given that need not be proved. On the contrary, the believer in a conspiracy theory (much like a believer in God) will ask a person who does not believe to prove that the theory is false.

Is belief in God just an example of the biggest, most popular, most widely-accepted conspiracy theory in all of human history?

Everyone keeps steering this back to politicians, whom have nothing to do with conspiracy theories at all really.
Politicians are elected officials put in place to keep things the same, and shift focus from Big Business, which is the entity really controlling the USA, and soon the World.
The real conspiracy is the World Bank, and the IMF, not politicians.

Politicians, Their job is to get folks to worry about foolish things, such as the color of a mans skin, or who can marry whom. Stupid "moral" issues that take away the publics focus from what is really going on.

And this thread sure showed that. They are great at doing their job.

No one answered my question about if it is cool or not to do mass surveillance on US Citizens in our own country. Instead, folks want to "hang" the guy that brought the truth to light. He was made out to be a traitor, by the VERY Big business entity of which we should all be wary, Professional Media. Oh ya, mainstream media is another big business put in place to deceive the population.

The only form of truly free press is right here, the Internet. They are already tryin' to silence that outlet too, with bills such as SOPA and PIPA.

NorCalHal said:
Politicians, Their job is to get folks to worry about foolish things, such as the color of a mans skin, or who can marry whom. Stupid "moral" issues that take away the public's focus from what is really going on.

ahh yes.. fear is a great motivator... listen to yer average Republican campaign.. all about fear..

Ready to move to the woods yet NorCal? Self sufficient life. No neighbors, no strangers, no worries.

Come hang with me Norcal like nouvell be sayin yual good fireside folk and gots a stump with yur name to it when ya get here ;)

BWD

Norcal IMO its not cool to do mass spying on the citizens, but the citizens have no rights. when you really come down to it.
Its all for home land security so they say??? and pow a Bill is in place to do just that .
But again steering away from the real truth which the government is worried that some day soon with the out of control taxation policies , jobless rates homeless , etc the citizens will turn on the government

We've borrowed so much money the lenders are getting nervous. Back during the Johnson administration Charles DeGaulle demanded the United States collateralize the loans owed to France in gold and started carting out the bullion from the treasury. This caused several other nations to demand the same and President Nixon had to slam the gold window closed or the treasury would have been emptied, since the United States was even then in debt for more money than the treasury could cover in gold.

But Nixon had to collateralize that debt somehow, and he hit upon the plan of quietly setting aside huge tracts of American land with their mineral rights in reserve to cover the outstanding debts. But since the American people were already angered over the war in Vietnam, Nixon couldn't very well admit that he was apportioning off chunks of the United States to the holders of foreign debt. So, Nixon invented the Environmental Protection Agency and passed draconian environmental laws which served to grab land with vast natural resources away from the owners and lock it away, and even more, prove to the holders of the foreign debt that US citizens were not drilling. mining, or otherwise developing those resources. From that day to this, as the government sinks deeper into debt, the government grabs more and more land, declares it a wilderness or "roadless area" or "heritage river" or "wetlands" or any one of over a dozen other such obfuscated labels, but in the end the result is the same. We The People may not use the land, in many cases are not even allowed to enter the land.

This is not about conservation, it is about collateral. YOUR land is being stolen by the government and used to secure loans the government really had no business taking out in the first place. Given that the government cannot get out of debt, and is collateralizing more and more land to avoid foreclosure, the day is not long off when the people of the United States will one day wake up and discover they are no longer citizens, but tenants.

Norcal you mentioned that politicians are steering it away from big business ???
can i ask you what big business does USA still have which hasn't moved there business to either China or Japan and could you answer me why would a company move there business to another country to begin with ????
Our nation is in trouble. We don't make many of the products we used to make. Consequently we don't have the products to sell that we used to. We don't even make most of the products we need ourselves (like that computer you're staring at this very moment). Result: we have a massive trade imbalance. Cash is flowing out of the nation, and it's not coming back in anywhere near as fast. There's no way to spin it; that is a major problem. Our nation is becoming poorer, it is hopelessly in debt, and all the artificial escalation of stock prices cannot conceal that.
After WW2, the 27 American TV companies including Zenith, Emerson, RCA, GE, etc. led the world in TV technology. Then, the owners of the patents on TV technology decided they didn't need to dirty their hands by actually making the TV sets themselves any more, and they started selling licenses to manufacture, which the Japanese bought.

By 1987, the only remaining American TV company was Zenith. The patent holders get their money, but the American products which can be sold overseas are gone, along with the jobs to make them. (Today Zenith is owned by a Korean electronics company.)

The same happened in high-tech electronics. The integrated circuit was invented in the United States. But rather than focus on selling integrated circuits, the companies that owned that technology sold the machines to MAKE integrated circuits around the world, and now America sells very few chips anywhere. The patent holders have their money, but the cash flow from sales of manufactured goods, and the jobs that go with them, are gone. When Seymour Cray needed custom chips for his supercomputers, he had to order them from Japan.

The same thing has been happening in aviation. The airplane was invented in the United States, and through the 60s, we sold a lot of them around the world. But lately, all aircraft sales to foreign countries involve "offsets", a portion of the core technology that gets licensed to the purchasing nation and gets manufactured there. Bit by bit, the core technology gets bled off, taking with it jobs, and cash flow from the sale of those manufactured products. Along the way, the rights to manufacture American inventions outside America leak away on a steadily increasing basis. Even the mighty F-16 is now being manufactured overseas, under license.

Our government engages in a practice politely called "deficit spending". Other terms which would aptly describe the practice include "counterfeiting" and "check kiting", but it all comes down to the same thing; spending money one does not actually have.

What would be a prison offense for a normal citizen was rendered legal for the government by the Federal Reserve Act.

This is why I hate Religion and am an Atheist,,, Everything is based on freaken Religion. Our laws and everything in between. Even our Money,,"In GOD WE TRUST" what a Crock of Crap. All these Gods can kiss my ***.

WeedHopper said:
This is why I hate Religion and am an Atheist,,, Everything is based on freaken Religion. Our laws and everything in between. Even our Money,,"In GOD WE TRUST" what a Crock of Crap. All these Gods can kiss my ***.

Bro I feel ya....In god we trust wasn't added till around 1956. They thought it would help fight off Communism. I don't know how many people I have had to school on the fact that this nation was not founded as a Christian Nation and that quite a few of the Founding Fathers actually despised Christianity. Treaty of Tripoli pretty much spells it out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Tripoli

Hamster Lewis said:
Bro I feel ya....In god we trust wasn't added till around 1956. They thought it would help fight off Communism. I don't know how many people I have had to school on the fact that this nation was not founded as a Christian Nation and that quite a few of the Founding Fathers actually despised Christianity. Treaty of Tripoli pretty much spells it out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Tripoli

Yea i find it ironic everytime i ever had to go to court they give you a choice place your hand on the bible or raise your hand i refuse to place my hand on the bible for just that i think religion is a joke

Im outa this threads trails but respect yur opinions cause I must admit when me eyes open every morning all I see is the works of my god and mother nature and as always father time is playin here as well. But everyone be entitled to have and behold as they see fit reckon. ;)

BWD

I have no problem with anybody worshiping the god of their choice. It becomes a problem once you move that belief from the pulpit to government and try and push your beliefs on everyone else. There is nothing more ridiculous to me though then hearing someone praise god for saving someone when so many others die. Or when when people thank god for something they did themselves. Stop selling yourself short.

1000775_597003267000280_1176688666_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back