another HGB med grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, man... do you ever notice how much they've grown when you don't see them for a week... trust me, they exploded with growth... do u move the light up to take the picture like I do? and what size light do you use for what size area u have quardened off? - don't mean to be nosey or saying anything... just curious....

That crazy vancouver guy said:
do u move the light up to take the picture like I do? and what size light do you use for what size area u have quardened off?

my walls are mobile bro:) think the room is 6.5 sqd or so now and a 1k hps (eyehortilux) above them.... and yes i do move the light's for piccy's most times:rolleyes:

think max size in there goes 8x8 or so with 2500 watt's of hps if need be:hubba:

grow on

You really seem to know alot about making your own soil and nutes. It's admirable and makes me want to learn about it. I'd start reading now but it's just a tease, don't have enough privacy around here to do what I really want.
Keep up the good work HGB lovin the grows.

well out grew that room so moved 7 out so far and tossed 1 runt into the worm pile

I also broke a few necks and will probly do a few more yet... I fired up another 1k light in there mainly for heat as it's been a cold winter here.

the one's a took out are under 500 of HPS and in the same room as the heater is for now...

soon as i pull some male's those will go back under the bigger light's ......then..... shhhhhhh gonna fire the veg room up and get back into a rotation in flower;) ;)

pics arnt that great and a few broke necks flop'n around still

gave em all rain water this time and will tea them up next time with a high N guano/compost... my rain is PH 7 and tea's usually come out close to 7 as well

grow on

DSCF0220.JPG

DSCF0221.JPG

DSCF0225.JPG

HGB said:
I also broke a few necks and will probly do a few more yet... and a few broke necks flop'n around still

gave em all rain water this time and will tea them up next time with a high N guano/compost... my rain is PH 7 and tea's usually come out close to 7 as well

grow on

Hey HGB - Boy those gals don't stand a chance around you. One step outa line and grow too tall, you get your neck snapped.:eek: That is a great technique to maintain height without sacrificing your limbs by cutting them off. Supercropping?

That pH at 7.0 is the key isn't it? Keep it neutral. Whatever you got going in.

I've heard of coffee grounds and teas from them are a good source of N. Have you had any success with it? I'm trying to get off artificial nutes and explore alternatives starting with some Nitrogens.

hey HGB... these tea's you make up, are they usually a modified worm casting mixture?... like... when do you use your worm castings usually and how, or r they a specific form of fertilizer on their own?... or is it maybe a base?... like when you pot, do you use the worm casting solids as a soil conditioner, then the juice in a tea as a booster... or just how do you use your worm farm exactly... cuz u talk about it... it is a symbiotic system to the grow.

don't mean 'ta pick yer brain too much... I just enjoy gardening myself.:farm: :watchplant:

all got a even npk tea today:) soon into flower;) caught all just start'n to droop some like :eek:

I use worm poo as a soil amendment as well in teas :hubba: 1/2 -1 cup per gallon of soil or tea works good

:48:

DSCF0232.JPG

DSCF0233.JPG

DSCF0234.JPG

I see some bubbling goodies there. :D
Well don't gotta tell you to keep it green ;)
Lookin great bro. :aok:

you give your plants ****? :eek:

and **** tea? :holysheep:

I dont know about you :cool:

BTW HB

Proper term in this forum is "****" fing. :angrywife: :joint: :banana: :p (just bustin yer well ya know. hehehehe :p )
And I agree still wondering about this dude keeps puttin **** in his tea. :eek: :p

Nice lookin tea. When I mix up nutes I throw in a sprinkling of bat guana for good measure and let it fester for a couple of days. A whiff of this stuff would have you gagging. Missus tried to ban it from the house.

I told her that me and the bat dung come as a package :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back