another HGB med grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for looking in on my grow all

porky it's 12 square feet :cool:

few pics, the toped one was a test i did on the poison berry and can see the lose in bud set from doing so compared to a untoped plant.... did make the secondary's go to town tho but those wont be all that great really either....

been a fun plant to play with so far but wont be in my line up of phenos

hope the 2500 of HPS will put some meat on there legs

gave them all another 1-2-3 tea today and will hit em with 0-50-30 again next time

grow on

:48:

DSCF0082.JPG

DSCF0064.JPG

DSCF0068.JPG

1st time with a strain is full of unknowns
I'm sure you'll get all you can out of them :hubba:

looking Good Bro :farm:

:joint: Eye'N

seem's there pack'n on some weight now :hubba:

most are at 45 inches with nice main's

gave em all a dose of 0-50-30 in a flower tea

grow on

DSCF0102.JPG

DSCF0103.JPG

DSCF0110.JPG

Damn bro they are looking great sure are packing on some weight:hubba: looks like your gonna have a nice harvest there:D gonna have to have us up there for a smoke out soon:D See ya around bro peace

WOW HGB, lookin great dude :aok:

Yea man very nice plants!
Good Luck on the rest of your grow bro:aok:
Dro:cool2:

i can only imagine how good those are gonna taste. I Luv the organic approach!:cool2:

Any updates on your ladies HGB?
Im sure they packed on some wieght:aok:
Dro:cool2:

hey dro,

Those plants started to herm on me so i choped them all down and tossed them in the hash pile:) was a mess around grow anyways so no harm done as far as time wise is concerned.

I started more the same day and ran a side by side with my soil compared to fox farms (new changed soil:rolleyes: ) and have stoped use'n it as mine out grow there's 2 to 1 :eek:

so i started a few more beans to get my med's built back up as well as some seed action:hubba:

I also started some out in 5 gallon bucket's all the way down to 1/2 gallon..... probly will start use'n 1 gal from the get go from now on;)

the line up, and under a 1k eyehortalux is 27 plants

1 AO

10 K2 counting the tag team in 1 pot

4 SS

5 CM

4 BB

3 WR

all have been given a tea of high N bat guano and POM 4-5-5 at a light dose as the soil seems to be loaded up pretty good:D

been pretty busy as of late with a project as well as the mass notes on this grow for seeds but will try to post somit up when they get on in life a bit..

grow on :48:

DSCF0241.JPG

DSCF0242.JPG

DSCF0243.JPG

Great looking start HGB, good luck with those felines and may none turn bisexual :) (Not that I mind in real life!)

Hello HGB. Enjoy reading your journal. How much space do you allocate for your soil process? Do you keep it indoor or outdoor?

screwdriver said:
Hello HGB. Enjoy reading your journal. How much space do you allocate for your soil process? Do you keep it indoor or outdoor?

hey screwdriver,

space isn't an issue for me:) the attic is 17x22 or so... one corner has my grow dresser and soil tubs... 3x15/gal tubs and 1x30/gal

also had my worm farm up there but it started to get to big, probly had 80-100k wigglers up there and the miss's didnt really dig that idea much :hairpull:

so now i have a 6x4 3 foot deep pit outside as well as starting a few open ended above ground box's around my garden.

so most is inside except for composting.

grow on :48:

Hey HGB!! great looking plants you have there. you gonna have another jungle up in ya attic LOL. Keep up the good job

thx all for peek'n in on my greens....

gave em all a high N tea today and moved them around some.... couple of em still our toss'n a hissy but fook em if they cant hang with the big dog's, always need fire starter here

couple where just start'n to droop.... pot's where good and dry like.

the ones started in the 5 gallon bucket's seem to be grow'n up and not down now as well

might pull a few out of there and toss em in another veg room and start flower in a week or so

couple of pics like

DSCF0269.JPG

DSCF0270.JPG

DSCF0271.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back