another HGB med grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
looking nice and green there HGB:hubba:

HGB said:
seems so porky :)

breeder I got these from has said the same and also said should be like a K2 main cola :hubba:

Hey man You know this for sure - whether it's one big fat cola, or a bunch of colas, your roots, nutes, and light are going to give you some very smokeable bud from those plants!:aok:

no kidding, yours were veged 20 days longer than mine, and i can really tell the differance, but oh well, hope ya get a bountiful harvest

Dc

fead them a light tea of bigbloom and sea bird guano 1-10-0 today

few tiped fans but not to worried yet as I have backed off the ferts a bit now

looks like fruit has set in

grow on

DSCF0001.JPG

DSCF0003.JPG

DSCF0004.JPG

DSCF0006.JPG

DSCF0008.JPG

Looking real good HGB. Hopefully they smoke as good as they look!

Looking great as always HGB. :aok: How tall you expect them fine ladies to get HGB?

hi HGB, plants looking good man, and yes, i think flower has definately set in :aok:

2500k hps on now....2x1k and 2x250

planted one of the 1 gallon pots into a 3 gallon just see if it will go into shock at this time of the game.:D other than that all goes good in the grow so far i guess....

grow on :48:

DSCF0009.JPG

DSCF0010.JPG

DSCF0012.JPG

DSCF0019.JPG

sure sounds like it :rofl: you got some lumens for them ladies on the way ;) looking good HGB as usslual

made a tea of around a 1-2-3 ratio as well as made up a weak batch of 0-50-30 and watered in 2 parts today. all was ph'd to 7 and temps are max 80 and low 65 in grow with 2500k on

buds are form'n nice, and think they will fill in just fine in the next few weeks....

thx for look'n in all

grow on

DSCF0035.JPG

very nice, they are look perty, hope they turn out as sexxxy as in my dreams lol, j/p have a good one.

Dc

there comeing along good HGB them buds are gonna be some fatty under all that light. You really brought outside indoors LOL. keep um looking good

2,500 watts of power! That is bringing in the outside. :aok:

How many square feet is your space?

PB:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back