another HGB med grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
got some new soil to play with.... 6 bucks for 2 cubic foot

just needed perlite and a few other things....

add'd to this...

micro phos 0.2.0
rainbow grow 5.5.2
FF pom 5-8-4
ff happy frog 3.4.3
EB stone 4.5.3

and a butt load of perlite

4 left to show sex now...

flower time here

grow on

DSCF0036.JPG

DSCF0039.JPG

DSCF0044.JPG

Plants are lookin beautiful HGB you can tell whatever your doin to them they love by that deep green color.

So how long did u veg b4 puttin them into flower? maybe you could give me some info on my grow. All i'm using is "Doc's carbon grow" and stuff called "Nitron"

Celebrity Bob said:
So how long did u veg b4 puttin them into flower? maybe you could give me some info on my grow. All i'm using is "Doc's carbon grow" and stuff called "Nitron"

veged for 40 days from pop'n above soil... not sure what info you need but I have never used those products sorry

grow on

The ladies are looking great bro cant wait to see the buds on them good luck and see ya soon brother peace

Holy crap HGB those ladies are gonna get freaking huge in those 5 gallon pals. :eek: Looking foward to watching these monster ladies grow. ;)

beautifull grow HGB:hubba:,can i take a seat?

not much to show yet really.... first pic is of the calcium sinks that didn't get very big really...

in the second pic on the right you can see the toped one is put'n out a bit of secondaries now but pretty whimpy one's altho I have been told to expect that with these....

also found out that dad was a hermie so all males have been tossed and NO breeding will be done with these:)

made some tea for the girls that they got today

weak dose of growbig
med. dose of bigbloom

in tea bag I added guano grow,seabird guano(1-10-0) and POM rose food and that PH'd to 7 so perfect there:hubba:

thx for peep'n in all

grow on :48:

1.JPG

2.JPG

Ladies are looking very healthy. Seems like they love the home they're in:D. Good job HGB!

HGB said:
first pic is of the calcium sinks that didn't get very big really...

Hey HGB - Some strains they get really big and round. Is that the term for those? How did it get named that?

Looking good

PB:)

Pot Belly said:
Hey HGB - Some strains they get really big and round. Is that the term for those? How did it get named that?

hey porky,

It's just stored up non mobile nutrients that the plant will use latter on down the road to feed the secondaries:)

pretty sure it got named that because that's what they are(small store's of calcium) ;)

pretty cool plant to grow heh?

:48:

awesome, i have a 250watt hps iam going to use to flower mine if i can ever get the dayum thing wired... grow on hombre

DankCloset said:
i have a 250watt hps iam going to use to flower mine if i can ever get the dayum thing wired...

thats no prob there:) did ya get a ballast kit? that needs hooked up?

pretty simple really to wire em up:hubba:

i dunno buddy, either iam @$$%in stupid or lol i dunno, but yeah it didnt work for me, yeah it was a ballast kit, i went out and got the right hood for it, and wires, also got a 250watt bulb, but i need to get another one

plants are settled in now I think and should start to bloom up now:hubba:

gonna make a tea with a bit less N in it tomorrow and give em a high dose of P-K....

first pic is of the toped one.... didnt do any good really as the secondaries look weak to me but who knows....

will post up the next tea in a day or so

grow on

:48:

DSCF0085.JPG

DSCF0087.JPG

DSCF0088.JPG

DSCF0089.JPG

DSCF0090.JPG

Nice, HGB. Going to be a jungle for sure. Can't wait to see them frosten up.

Edit......This strain seems to like one main stem growth at this point, doesn't it?

theye looking nice and healthy like always HGB keep it looking good

Pot Belly said:
This strain seems to like one main stem growth at this point, doesn't it?

seems so porky :)

breeder I got these from has said the same and also said should be like a K2 main cola :hubba:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back