Asking for help because ive tried it b4?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kushman44

Grow Masta
Reaction score
Can i spray my plants while the lights r on, i usually do it before putting the lights off, but its sort of urgent so i was wondering if this could be done. BTW i useHorticultural oil insect spray by green earth

i would think that it should be ok.i foliar fed plants outdoors in 90 degree temps with no problems.

This would not be for feeding bro, it would be for getting rid of mites. I think its a diff ball game?

I.M.O. i'd just wait to be safe,im sure it wouldnt hurt to wait until its time for the lights to go off.do what it says on the bottle just to be safe.

IMO, it is not a good idea to spray anything on the plant while the light is on.

wish me luck, i sprayed them, i have never done this, hope its not too harmful, their flowering and i saw the mites and sorta paniced. ive never had mites 23 days into flowering i usually was able to get rid of them before i got to this stage. dont know what affect it will have on my yield

The Hemp Goddess said:
IMO, it is not a good idea to spray anything on the plant while the light is on.

I agree with Goddess on this one, I have read that on different sites as well as on video where people say not to.

yeah im about the same spot as you, im gonna use neem oil, but havent used it before so idk how to do that at all. good luck to you man.

ya its terrible getting them in flower:S its my first time battling em during flower as for the neem oil, you just spray it all over the tops and bottoms of all the leaves, spray all the stems and even a few shots on your dirt( if ur using dirt)and just let it do its magic.

Latest posts

Back