Auto's Done Carty's Way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess this worked.... hahaha... oh wait till I send this to Argo.. too funny.
Got a message from our boy today matter o fact o.. and, a tracking # ta boot. Seeds are OTW.

I cannot thank you enough bro... our first real project together after all these years... always cool when you can count on soneone to follow thru on a big project such as this and then just give ya the seeds..
I really appreciate it as do the masses who will now get to try a plant you and I so love brother Argo..

Hey, sshhh... wanna see some plants.?

None of these are the same age and a few have obviously not been fed as well as they should have.. I think always trying to dial in multiple strains might be a big mistake... hmmm? do I grow 3

IMG_20231113_194258.jpg
IMG_20231113_194324.jpg
IMG_20231113_194512.jpg
IMG_20231113_194524.jpg
IMG_20231113_194938.jpg
IMG_20231113_194951.jpg

I am seriously thinking of putting down 4 seeds of of one strain or at 2ea. 4 different strains is just difficult to push as well as 4 different types... Tomorrow is wash the pots day... rinse with hose outside, fill tube with water and add CLR cleaner... calcium, lime and rust remover cleaner.. run it thru the dishwasher monthly to clean up calcium build up.. it cleans all the calcium build up out of the breathing holes in these orchid pots I use.. but hey, exactly why I use them.. all the drain holes in the bottom, up the sides etc... ya see, Orchids are air root plants... so imagine how these plants love that..

1 Gal Orchid pots in green... avoid the clear ones ... these will be your best friends when starting plants..

Love seeing your plants Carty. They always look so pretty. I tried that cap junky tonight. It is over the top. The plant didn’t yield a lot but the weed is beautiful and killer. I took two clones off of her in veg. They are now squeezed in my flower tent in wee three so I should get a little more. So I maybe looking for your cap junky seed source 😊 in the future. Wish ida gotten more clones from the clones before I put them to flower but I had no time to do so with a lot going on.

Love seeing your plants Carty. They always look so pretty. I tried that cap junky tonight. It is over the top. The plant didn’t yield a lot but the weed is beautiful and killer. I took two clones off of her in veg. They are now squeezed in my flower tent in wee three so I should get a little more. So I maybe looking for your cap junky seed source 😊 in the future. Wish ida gotten more clones from the clones before I put them to flower but I had no time to do so with a lot going on.
Thank you for your kind words....
Well, hmmm? You love the strain you say, you wish you had more of it you say.. How about I send you the remaining 4 fem'd seeds I have and this time you make some clones to share around if anyone is interested but mostly to save her.. now that she has been found worthy.. add it to your card I'm getting ready ok...

Miss Piggy is in da house y'all... I outsmarted my big brother. I spolke with his wife. hahaha. within 2 days they were packed up with the Neville's Haze seeds and sent back to me.. even some Lebanese Hash Plant seeds.
So, now to find someone who is willing to preserve it. I have 10 seeds, regular, and I'd want all 10 put down, use pick of the litter to make F3 stock as this is F2 from 2008... another strain sent to Humboldt years ago with the Gabagoo.. 11-13ft outdoors halfway thru flower before they got taken.... all I can say is, alcohol sucks, especially for a drunk....

Anyways... 10 Seeds and about 3mos to preserve her.. I've asked Argo but his new job title keeps him busy so not sure if he's up for it or not.....

Miss Piggy is in da house y'all... I outsmarted my big brother. I spolke with his wife. hahaha. within 2 days they were packed up with the Neville's Haze seeds and sent back to me.. even some Lebanese Hash Plant seeds.
So, now to find someone who is willing to preserve it. I have 10 seeds, regular, and I'd want all 10 put down, use pick of the litter to make F3 stock as this is F2 from 2008... another strain sent to Humboldt years ago with the Gabagoo.. 11-13ft outdoors halfway thru flower before they got taken.... all I can say is, alcohol sucks, especially for a drunk....

Anyways... 10 Seeds and about 3mos to preserve her.. I've asked Argo but his new job title keeps him busy so not sure if he's up for it or not.....
R.6376bb8ac4cfe1ca1ff187afa99d7234

Gabagoo was a great plant to grow. My miss Piggy seeds didn't do well.

Gabagoo was a great plant to grow. My miss Piggy seeds didn't do well.
I've had a few mixed feedbacks on the MP.. I'm hoping this is the MP before the stock sent to Reibsi up in Can.. he breed her to his Auto Affie I thought was an Auto but turned out to be a nickname for just a fast finishing Affie plant.. so the seeds were confused, auto, not auto... some stunted bad.. so this is why I'm out, I flushed them after a few people had bad experiences and moved on... these are labeled 2008 F2. Fingers crossed bro...
This run of Gabagoo should really assist in stabilizing her.. under the watchful eye of Argo who has been growing her since her creation, he knew what male to choose and what females to hit.. results should be a great F4 plant..
Looks like the seeds land tomorrow.... taking things off for me in a new direction.. my seed puck guy is making me a few hundred seed pucks in glow in the dark blue and white mix... Flower supplies me with stickers for these pucks and has become part of Team Carty... how can I not. hehe. So this weekend will be fun as I load up 5 cards of seeds already paid for and these first people will get freebie testers..

Sounds great Carty. Yeah my MPs stunted for some reason. My Gabagoos never had any problems. They were great. I still have a few I will be popping one of these days.
I'm thinking about buying a tent.

Sounds great Carty. Yeah my MPs stunted for some reason. My Gabagoos never had any problems. They were great. I still have a few I will be popping one of these days.
I'm thinking about buying a tent.
Amazon has a PreBlack Friday sale

I have a spider farmer tent that I’ve been zipping and unzipping for 2-1/2 years. If I had to buy another I would choose it again. I got an AC Infinity tent which the zipper has given me trouble off and and I gotta be real careful with it and actually had to cut a piece from it when it got stuck. I’ve not heard of gorilla but I would do some actual real customer reviews not from their website before buying it. It looks nice. What do you like about it more than the others you have seen?

Amazon has a PreBlack Friday sale
Just picked up a new bedroom TV, tired of watching one that keeps flashing like a strobe light past 2mos. down sizing to save on power.. 43" TCL for under 200 bucks all the bells and whistles including voice command.. Have it for Sunday night football in bed... hanging this one above mirror angled down toward bed to save on neck cramps.... hahaha. saved $100
I've just heard really good things about the Gorilla line of tents and how strong they are.
Guess we will see. But 1st the washer and dryer. Happy Wife happy life.😁
Gorilla Tents are considered top of the line. and it is all about the zippers. Cheap tents like my first one by Cool Grow get light leaks at zippers that can bind...
NOTE: If you can get ahold of wax for zippers, treat all your new zippers with it or, Silicon Spray ...NOT WD40 as it's wet and attracts dust to it.... if they begin to bind a bit just spray again... never just yank on it man, once screwed up your screwed....
My 2nd tent is a Gorilla Lite 2 x 2.5 x 6ft with the ability to add another foot extension to the top that zips on for cheap price.... mine works great as is..

Latest posts

Back