Auto's Done Carty's Way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1699275176726.png

Nice drawing Rosterman, I mean really good... hahaha. be cool if the bud he was eating was clearer... it is what that is right? or a mouse.. lol.

We only just begun brother
I couldn't of said it any better.. Argo has made so much possible and it's crazy he and I go back as far as we do.. He was my first Art customer who paid me for my work and how we became friends. Over the years I've gifted him so many seeds he had to make a separate box for mine.... and he has some of my older Autos we may work into this...
Miss Piggy is being returned to me from my older brother who cannot use until retirement... luckily I'd set him up already with 40 of these and an original pack of Neville's Haze... so now I can make my Miss Piggy available to the masses next and she's a big girl.
Miss Piggy - Man Bear Alien Pig x W.C. OG/Cash Crap Auto x M15.

Argo also collected pollen off this donating male Gabagoo F3 and the Beast Mode Auto F1 allowing me to work these further by painting phenos that show up that impress.. or, painting other strains that may mix well with Gabagoo..

Beast Mode pollen will most likely be restricted to Beast Mode production and isolating lovely ladies.. a thorough testing needs to be done first so she may get released as a tester freebie seed here soon.

The $20 was mailed off to Argo and hopefully all goes well seeds head my was Wed... early happy dance.

A list of my current Auto's.... and time to pick 4 fem seeds to put down...

1 - Predator
1 - Green Punch by Urban Legends
3 - Blood Orange Haze S1
1 - Maestro
1 - Fugue State x Pink Panama
1 - Rulk by Urban Legends
2 - Hellraiser
2 - Lector
2 - Straw Cookies x Liver
1 - Black Cream
4 - Grappa S1
3 - Sour Dubb x Bubblegum
4 - Wang Dang Psudium Pu Tang
2 - SODK x Super Orange Haze
6- Sour60
1 - Stawberry Nugget x Creme De La Chem
1 - Alien vs Triangle
8 - MI5
3 - Critical Cookies
4 - Hubba Bubba S1
1 - One Eyed Snake Biat
2 - CBD Express
6 - Samsquanch
1 - Grape Walker Kush
3 - Forged x Samsquanch
1 - Fantasmo Express
2 - Muchacha F7 Twenty20 Seeds
5 - Granddaddy Purple
3 - Iced Latte
2 - Zamadelica
1 - White Widow
3 - Wet Orangutan
2 - Dosi Jedi Camel Toe

These are all feminized seeds I'll be running 4 at a time until I get some jars filled up with no worries of running low between grows.. then I can start goofing off with breeding a bit more and growing out my Gabagoo Reg's...

For now, good luck picking 4 right? Let's try faster flowering strains first

Ok Rosterman.... I do like the creativity your bringing to things and with all I have going on can use the assistance in capturing a great design...

Work on these if you can bro...
a. Beast Mode F1
b. Miss Piggy F3
c. Wardawg F5

Keeping in mind these are not for art work but to design that simple 1" sticker that will go onto the plastic pucks to hold the seeds into place. and Gabagoo is already done as Flower has set me up with pages upon pages of them.... He is one stand up dude who has gone above and beyond to support my cause... and considered a big part of the Carty's Collective Crosses team..

Grape Walker Kush was taken down tonight at 60ish days old. making it so all 5 remaining plants can fit into the flowering tent.. so time to clean the small tent, wash up some plastic 1gal orchid pots to start my next 4 feminized seeds I'll be choosing from the list posted above in #645

View attachment 346283
Good news, we got the vector art figured out. The 3C logo for the back of the pucks will be in the mail shortly.
You sir are a very important part of my team.. Taking our friendship to a partnership all started with your kindness.. those look great btw.
Time to put the pressure on Argo now.. pretty sure his shipping funds have arrived to him from me so Gabagoo is very close..

Miss Piggy F2 2008 is back in da house.... I'd gifted a pk to my brother a few years ago for when he retires, but, since that's a bit away.. he returned them so I can reproduce these and preserve one of my badass Autos I've almost lost twice now.

Miss Piggy gets very big, Mephisto's Man Bear Alien Pig in her seems to bring that to the game in her mix..

Now, to find someone willing to make seeds using the 10 I have left... this is my last chance to save her too.

Appreciate it.. having a problem with my phone so unable to talk to Argo to see if he's mailed that Gabagoo.. hopefully have some answers and tracking number soon....

I'm leaning towards Sour Dub x Bubblegum x 2 and Dosi Jedi Camel Toe x 2 all feminized seeds... the Dosi cross is from a seed sponsor and friend Gary of Sniper Seeds.... time I rock something of yours again bro..

I must be doing something right to get the attention of all these mods... is that a new banner I see under your name girl?? congrats, I think... lol.

Narrowing things down a bit and after some suggestions from some buddies....
Samsquanch
Hellraiser
Dosi Jedi Camel Toe
and one more to be named.... hehe

stay tuned, really close to dropping these into water.

Appreciate it.. having a problem with my phone so unable to talk to Argo to see if he's mailed that Gabagoo.. hopefully have some answers and tracking number soon....

I'm leaning towards Sour Dub x Bubblegum x 2 and Dosi Jedi Camel Toe x 2 all feminized seeds... the Dosi cross is from a seed sponsor and friend Gary of Sniper Seeds.... time I rock something of yours again bro..
1699898210490.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back