Auto's Done Carty's Way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok.... for the $. Spider Farmer has a 2 x 4 tent for sale on Black Friday at Amazon for $99 bro I'd highly recommend for the bucks... I'd buy it, love my SF1000 light..

Roll over image to zoom in

• 31Wkv3YvN8L._AC_US100_.jpg

• 41OqHxFZeBL._AC_US100_.jpg

• 51znAvhxFIS._AC_US100_.jpg

• 51jGo1H8mTL._AC_US100_.jpg

• 41BVXIMaEdL._AC_US100_.jpg

• 51oEOPjLs6S._AC_US100_.jpg

• 61SxxPNTrsL.SS125_PKplay-button-mb-image-grid-small_.jpg
    VIDEO

Spider Farmer Pro-Grade 2x4 Grow Tent, 48"x24"x60", with Observation Window and Floor Tray, 1680D Thicken Mylar Canvas Hydroponic Grow Tent, 4x2x5 for Indoor Growing for SF2000/SF1000​

Ok... nuff of dat.
Are we all ready for the happy dance. Argo come thru in flying colors and what a brother, even returned my 20 bucks to me, says I've gifted him enuff thru the years he refused to take it. Love ya buddy.
IMG_20231116_210050.jpg

IMG_20231116_210320.jpg
IMG_20231116_222204.jpg

And a very cool hat too... thanks again bro for everything....
IMG_20231116_211341.jpg

Everybody that has already paid for Gabagoo or what not will be receiving 2 packs of Gabagoo F4 10pks,
a 10pk of Beast mode and at least 1 other 10pk. A few of you waiting for other things, I'm getting things ready all weekend for a big mailing on Monday.. Most of you will see your cards by Thursday I'd imagine.. ah oh.... Holiday, ok.. Friday or Sat for sure... lol.

Anybody who needs to shoot me their address do so on [email protected] this is an encrypted email account and much safer for sharing such info like this...

Mailing List:
Submarine Girl
Weedhopper
Joseph Fontaine
Jan Borrego
Joeb631a
Digger
Rosterman
Flower

Just picked up a new bedroom TV, tired of watching one that keeps flashing like a strobe light past 2mos. down sizing to save on power.. 43" TCL for under 200 bucks all the bells and whistles including voice command.. Have it for Sunday night football in bed... hanging this one above mirror angled down toward bed to save on neck cramps.... hahaha. saved $100

Gorilla Tents are considered top of the line. and it is all about the zippers. Cheap tents like my first one by Cool Grow get light leaks at zippers that can bind...
NOTE: If you can get ahold of wax for zippers, treat all your new zippers with it or, Silicon Spray ...NOT WD40 as it's wet and attracts dust to it.... if they begin to bind a bit just spray again... never just yank on it man, once screwed up your screwed....
My 2nd tent is a Gorilla Lite 2 x 2.5 x 6ft with the ability to add another foot extension to the top that zips on for cheap price.... mine works great as is..
Yeah I'm looking at the Regular 2x4 Gorilla Tent. It's like 6ft 7" tall I think so I probably won't end the extension. Although you can get the 1 or 2ft extension for it.
If I do I will remember to use some silicone on the zippers.
Thanks for the Info brother Carty.

Yeah the one I want without the 1ft extension is 6ft 11inches. That's plenty tall for me and clears my ceiling by 13inches.

Yeah I'm looking at the Regular 2x4 Gorilla Tent. It's like 6ft 7" tall I think so I probably won't end the extension. Although you can get the 1 or 2ft extension for it.
If I do I will remember to use some silicone on the zippers.
Thanks for the Info brother Carty.
bees wax is what i use

I won't need two tents. When I'm flowering in the tent I will veg or clone outside the tent.
I have a big Pantry I'm fixing up for storing food and stuff. I already have a fridge in there and upper and lower cabinets. On one end I will put the tent.
The pantry is 7' x 11'8"

I won't need two tents. When I'm flowering in the tent I will veg or clone outside the tent.
I have a big Pantry I'm fixing up for storing food and stuff. I already have a fridge in there and upper and lower cabinets. On one end I will put the tent.
Did you run that by your Commander and Chief?

Ok.... for the $. Spider Farmer has a 2 x 4 tent for sale on Black Friday at Amazon for $99 bro I'd highly recommend for the bucks... I'd buy it, love my SF1000 light..

Roll over image to zoom in

• 31Wkv3YvN8L._AC_US100_.jpg

• 41OqHxFZeBL._AC_US100_.jpg

• 51znAvhxFIS._AC_US100_.jpg

• 51jGo1H8mTL._AC_US100_.jpg

• 41BVXIMaEdL._AC_US100_.jpg

• 51oEOPjLs6S._AC_US100_.jpg

• 61SxxPNTrsL.SS125_PKplay-button-mb-image-grid-small_.jpg
    VIDEO

Spider Farmer Pro-Grade 2x4 Grow Tent, 48"x24"x60", with Observation Window and Floor Tray, 1680D Thicken Mylar Canvas Hydroponic Grow Tent, 4x2x5 for Indoor Growing for SF2000/SF1000​

I agree with the quality of the SF tent. I’m super happy with mine and it’s still super smooth zipping and unzipping. My tent is a bit taller 6’ giving a bit extra room for height which is a plus if you have room for it.

I need it open. I'm putting a Split AC system in there. Besides if they go to that much trouble to fk with my Pantry it won't matter.
Right... I once had a false wall, you had to remove the coats hanging in the closet... then the coat rod would lift up on one side and out of the holder, then collapse down.. then the wall would lift out with pins and walla... a 2.5ft x 4ft deep by 8ft high area to grow in using my old 400w hps cool tube setup.... think I had more fun making it... lol.
Looing forward to seeing what you get man....

Latest posts

Back