Auto's Done Carty's Way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One Eyed Flying Purple Beast seeds
1716729971576.png

1716730396035.png

Last edited:
Hey Rosterman... when did Beastie lose an eye... hahaha. I think your stuck on One Eyed Snake maybe... Beastie can see just fine.. hahaha.

Perfect or Just Grand Beast
Grand Beast has a ring to it... it was going to be Purple Beast Mode but I think most would believe the plants buds would show up purple and never want to mislead. Grand Beast is great.
Draig breeds as myself and Jan both do... never count on a single pollen shot, always hit it again a week later. Draig when using male plants and not pollen, likes to use multiple males in hopes of passing along as many traits of both parents as possible. then isolate at F2.
Thanks Carty. Now I feel as though I'm smoking blue spark strain verses the fecal brown spark one gets with organics.. LMFAO.

You nailed it. We all do it differently but get the job done.
Dude, now that is the name of a strain... Blue Flame Kush by GM440... look into my eyes, your next run you shall flush your weed the last week... hahahaha. to funny huh? rock it, all that matters, and that your enjoying what you do.

Can you believe I took more photos.... lol. Late last night I decided to check on the plants, back to running my lights during night time as summer makes it harder to fight heat issues.

OMG is Beary White and Predator just epic plants for how small they are... never up potted so I imagine they could of doubled in size if so.... All 6 grown on 12/12 from seed are now 45 days old... pretty cool how 3 blew up and 3 did not... know your strains, especially Autos.

IMG_20240526_031139.jpg

One Eyed Snake Bait

One Eyed Snake Bait
IMG_20240526_025510~2.jpg

IMG_20240526_025521.jpg

IMG_20240526_025536.jpg

IMG_20240526_025846.jpg
IMG_20240526_025850.jpg
IMG_20240526_025905.jpg

That is a good idea to run the lights at night. It is hot here and daytime temps still get in upper 80s even with A/C we came close a few days but have not hit 100 yet. I was hoping to have the autos done by then. Beasty wanted to veg longer than a normal as she was really growing like a weed. She had 2 hits with pollen from a big honking male. This female got the giant trait. Here is to hoping we keep the Beast in Beastie going. I have almost 3 plants that look close to being ready. 2 are GDP X WW the 2 beans Carty sent both were female. They will be ready soon another week or so I will be checking Trics soon. The bud site are nice and firm not sponge like last time. But good sponge it was. My son keeps asking for it. I have 3 photo WW germing now will plant soon. I have to keep my WW and Her crossed sisters around.

I used to run mine at night all the time... now usually just during summer months.. luckily the room I use is on the East side and gets no evening direct window sunlight to battle... my sponsor @Mars Hydro supplied me with a nice inline fan/filter combo. It really keeps the heat under control, plus odor issues.... the light also supplied by @Mars Hydro almost 2yrs ago is still killing it as you can see... just dimmed them for tonight to 75% power. I do this sometimes to mimic fluctuation....

Jan, I'm super impressed with both the GDP and WW Autos.... this Beary White I'm running right now is a cross of Blueberry x White Widow.. it's finishing fast and just putting on the weight... I lollipopped her.
Beary White.jpg
IMG_20240526_030341.jpg

IMG_20240526_030344.jpg

I have some blueberry coming from Big snd will germ a few of those asap. I want to try to make berry whites. They will be photos though I have fast photo of WW flowers for7-8 weeks. The blueberry if I don't get a male I will clone my girls and try again at another time. I am not going to be keeping a mother plant as it is not necessary. You can clone from a clone. That was good info to find. Thanks @oldfogey8. I am pretty sure it was from him I learned this. MJP is a great source for reliable info.

I have some blueberry coming from Big snd will germ a few of those asap. I want to try to make berry whites. They will be photos though I have fast photo of WW flowers for7-8 weeks. The blueberry if I don't get a male I will clone my girls and try again at another time. I am not going to be keeping a mother plant as it is not necessary. You can clone from a clone. That was good info to find. Thanks @oldfogey8. I am pretty sure it was from him I learned this. MJP is a great source for reliable info.
The G&M Blueberry crosses may be feminized. Someone said that on one of my posts. All 4 Heri-Berry seeds from big that I popped were females.

Well I will just have to figure out the fems thing then. We mage another trade he's sending me the much coveted H X B. Very excited for that one. These clone well too and I did buy cloning gel to help me along. I have been removing the lower little branches to clone I have some Maui Waui I am trying to clone now. Nothing is flowering yet,( of the new stuff)

The G&M Blueberry crosses may be feminized. Someone said that on one of my posts. All 4 Heri-Berry seeds from big that I popped were females.
yeah, Big has a ton of Matt's gear from G&M... and Heriberry is one of Matt's babies.. Herijuana x BB..
Have a pack put away myself. but yeah, Big showed me a photo once of his collection... compared to that brother I have NO seeds... hahaha. please tell him I say hi.

Well I will just have to figure out the fems thing then. We mage another trade he's sending me the much coveted H X B. Very excited for that one. These clone well too and I did buy cloning gel to help me along. I have been removing the lower little branches to clone I have some Maui Waui I am trying to clone now. Nothing is flowering yet,( of the new stuff)
Jan, big is a good friend and a good dude.
He sent me my first Auto ever, all seeds got crushed cept 3.. with them I created Gabagoo... lol.
Every once in a while I'll send him a card out of the blue and soon as he see's the state he knows who it's from.. thinking he's due for one... hehe.

say hello for me

yeah, Big has a ton of Matt's gear from G&M... and Heriberry is one of Matt's babies.. Herijuana x BB..
Have a pack put away myself. but yeah, Big showed me a photo once of his collection... compared to that brother I have NO seeds... hahaha. please tell him I say hi.

Jan, big is a good friend and a good dude.
He sent me my first Auto ever, all seeds got crushed cept 3.. with them I created Gabagoo... lol.
Every once in a while I'll send him a card out of the blue and soon as he see's the state he knows who it's from.. thinking he's due for one... hehe.

say hello for me
I will

Latest posts

Back