AZshwagg's First Grow!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here are two picks of my two seedlings, they are doing very well and seem to love those CFL's. The other two show more white pistol, The smaller plants fan leaves are getting bigger and bigger everyday, if you check older pics of my small one you;ll notice the big diff. Here are sum pic's!

2005_0527mpmfforupdates0001.JPG

2005_0527mpmfforupdates0002.JPG

2005_0527mpmfforupdates0003.JPG

2005_0527mpmfforupdates0004.JPG

2005_0527mpmfforupdates0005.JPG

2005_0527mpmfforupdates0007.JPG

2005_0527mpmfforupdates0008.JPG

heres the pic's.. on the bigger plant the very bottom started yellow up and the next are looking like there next. the babaies have some sort of i don't know what,. please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2005_0529mpmfforupdates0003.JPG

2005_0529mpmfforupdates0004.JPG

2005_0529mpmfforupdates0005.JPG

Well, Did you just water?

Are you using full strength nutes?

and did you check your PH??

okay, did you see that thread i put up "the day my plants almost died" i had too feed them 1\4 tsp of grow big and 1\4 tsp of superthrive but the ph was 4.6. I don't know how to check the soil ph only water.

You have the strips then huh. I'd take a few samples of dirt and put each sample of dirt in distilled water. then find the average. that'll help.
Don't flush water or anything until you get the soil PH. IMO.

yeah, it test the PH it is what it is. ;)

but if you think its nute burn then flush. BTW how often are you watering?

so far every third day and i check the soil 2 incjes depp before i water usaullt it's dry. but, sometimes i think i over water tho, I water till i see water come out the bottom.

That might be your prblem right there. overwatering. hold off for a little bit, and let it dry out a little. MJ likes to get dry from time to time. promotes root growth and gets air to the roots. ;)

thanks mutt i'll try 4 or 5 days, i'll keep you posted. mean while I'm goona go and have a smoke wit them, later

AZshwagg said:
mean while I'm goona go and have a smoke wit them, later

Never ever ever smoke anything in your grow area. Thats Carbon Monoxide (not Carbon Dioxide). which is a poison to all living things. ;)

good thing you said that, sum times i sit and smoke with them while i check for growth or watering. now no ones allowed to smoke near my babies!
Mutt said:
Never ever ever smoke anything in your grow area. Thats Carbon Monoxide (not Carbon Dioxide). which is a poison to all living things. ;)

Mutt said:
Great advice on many levels Mutt!

If you do a "Google" on Tobacco Mosiac Virus, you'll see another reason not to smoke near your plants.

That virus is alive and well in most ciggerettes, pipe tobacco and cigars. It can kill your plants easily if they become infected with it. The heat from smoking does NOT kill the virus, the smoke becomes the method of transference. You can also pass it along by touching ciggerettes and tobacco products, so wash your hands well if you're a smoker, before you enter your grow area.

here are sum pic's of one of the ladies that are right on track, starting bud out. The temps were getting out of controll so i opened the doors and left a huge fan on them I also moved the light higher up.

2005_0601mpmfforupdates0002.JPG

2005_0601mpmfforupdates0003.JPG

2005_0601mpmfforupdates0004.JPG

Oh yeah some beautys
any names picked out??
You got to name them!!
Peace and good luck on
the grow!!

the small plant is budding up real good. I'm gonna start the big bloom in two more waterings, i dont have the tiger bloom so we'll see what happens.

2005_0603mpmfforupdates0009.JPG

2005_0603mpmfforupdates0010.JPG

2005_0603mpmfforupdates0011.JPG

2005_0603mpmfforupdates0012.JPG

Latest posts

Back